Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

For Harry and Hermione - Return to Hogwarts

by pegasaus Posted 23rd Aug 2010 at 11:45 PM - Updated 10th Feb 2011 at 7:41 PM by pegasaus

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 46 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Forum Resident
#26 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 6:21 PM
hiya pagasaus!
this is a great vision o f Hogwarts! I don't care about the story it has, you just did an amazing job with this! The main staircase is stunning! and you did also a nice job with the architectural details
hugs!
Scholar
Original Poster
#27 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 9:34 AM
thanks laura! your comment is very nice

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 5:29 PM
I love the picture of the Grand Staircase with all the pictures. I almost thought it was a picture from one of the HP games! :D

Great work!
Alchemist
#29 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 6:12 PM
Pegasus, this castle is incredibly special!! The portrait gallery in the stairway is genius, so much like the movie!
Scholar
Original Poster
#30 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 7:37 PM
thank you so much!

Test Subject
#31 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 7:19 AM
Downloaded it, it looks great. But for some reason not all of the cc is loading...I don't know why this happened, but the battlement and the gargoyles are not present in the version I downloaded, did anyone else have this issue?
Scholar
Original Poster
#32 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 10:53 AM
departedpoet - I don't know what could be the problem, but if they just didn't appear in the game, you can download them here:

battlements: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=99584&c=1
gargoyle: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=87294

and thanks for kind words

Test Subject
#33 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pegasaus
departedpoet - I don't know what could be the problem, but if they just didn't appear in the game, you can download them here:

battlements: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=99584&c=1
gargoyle: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=87294

and thanks for kind words

Thank you so much And you are welcome!!!
Test Subject
#34 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 7:50 PM
holy S@%$!!!!!!! SORRY!!!! i agree there's love between those 2!! aside from that, this is one incredible castle, i got hooked on the stairs (no problem thinking they would move!! ) and walls with all the pictures, WOW!!! i cant wait to see it in my game, its incredibly gorgeous!!! awesome work!!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#35 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 10:02 PM
koi - thanks a lot

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 4th Oct 2010 at 4:37 AM
XD "nothing special" awsome castle, i love it
Scholar
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#37 Old 7th Oct 2010 at 9:15 AM
tityanya - heh, oh well, thanks for using it and thinking that the castle is amazing
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#38 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 11:05 PM
This is spectacular. Thank you for sharing it with us because I'm very glad that I can now use it.
Scholar
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#39 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 1:50 PM
Plainberry - I'm happy to see that you like and use my creation
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#40 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 6:04 AM
Impressive, looks you put a lot of effort in it, did it took you long?
Scholar
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#41 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 10:44 AM
vladimir69 - well, to be honest, yes, it was hard and complicated, but it paid off. The funniest but also the hardest thing was creating 20 different portrait walls and finding cc which is usable for base game
Instructor
THANKS POST
#42 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 7:47 PM
This is way overdue (Since I no longer play Sims 2) But this is amazing! XD

I was thinking earlier "What about the greenhouse?" because many castles I downloaded seem to forget it. Great Job! Personaly I'm a HarryxDraco shipper but I love Hermione too much. \^o^/
Scholar
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#43 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 2:07 PM
Luckk - thank you, I'm glad to see that you like H/Hr too And for the greenhouses, well I can't imagine Hogwarts without them
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 8:30 PM
Epic Win!
This will be great for my Machinima
Scholar
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#45 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 8:30 AM
sheepysean - thanks for using it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 3:43 PM
Hey, I love the looks of this download, but when I downloaded it, or any other lot, to be honest, it never shows up. Could someone tell me how to download this properly? Thanks.
Scholar
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#47 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 7:06 PM
Pokegal99 - well that's the secret when you download lots, but it's not anything hard
Here it is: when you download the lot, and extract it to your downloads folder, you have to open your downloads folder, find the lot file and install it, either with Body Shop or with Clean Installer, I recommend you to use Clean Installer, cause then you will be able to chose which cc you want in your game and which you don't want
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 11:46 PM
It's just beautiful! I'm amazed!
Scholar
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#49 Old 29th Nov 2010 at 2:54 PM
thank you shiromori
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 8th Dec 2010 at 11:32 PM
I love it!
I also totally agree with H/H! They were meant for each other. Well, in my world.
Page 2 of 4