Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

For Harry and Hermione - Return to Hogwarts

by pegasaus Posted 23rd Aug 2010 at 11:45 PM - Updated 10th Feb 2011 at 7:41 PM by pegasaus

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 46 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#76 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 12:25 PM
Absolutely ingenious!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 30th May 2012 at 9:16 AM
Wow this is fantastic! I love Harry Potter and you did the movie justice.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 7:01 PM
Hiii! I love the look of this!!! It looks Fab!!! I have downloaded it twice but it wont show up in the game! Can you help me? Thanks Evie xxx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 1:21 PM
i LOVE it!
*P.s: it does have common rooms right? specialy the slytherin?i could not locate them...*
Test Subject
#80 Old 7th Dec 2012 at 5:31 PM
Stephsim said it beautifully, and I only read the first page of comments, so if I repeat something already said please forgive me. I just wanted to say that I never saw the Harry Hermione thing and I don't see why we can't discuss it without getting upset because you saw it and I didnt. I mean aside from the fact this is not an HP discussion board, I just feel when you post something like that you have to expect people to want to discuss or debate it in some way. It didn't upset me to read that you think they should have been together but I did find it interesting enough to want to comment on it. It really is a beautiful lot. I just got back into TS2 and am now inspired to go all HP with it! And all I wanna say on the subject of H/H is that, I don't think JKR even intended to go into love stories like she did. Or maybe she felt that they were too young, but while there felt like no romantic plots in any of the first two or three books, it was stated early on that Ginny although younger than the main group had a crush on Harry. I just think we can love people in all ways without being in love with them. They obviously share a closeness and a love for each other, but for me it was just never romantic, it was more like family. Both being raised as muggles, they had a lot in common, but for me it's Ron and Hermione forever!! Anyways hope I didn't upset anyone, just wanted to put it out there that some people do like how it ended and who everyone ended up with. Although before ginny grew on me I was all for Harry and Cho, but now looking back I find Cho insufferable and think he would have been miserable with her. Great upload, you inspired my first comment, and hey if I ever want some drama in my HP sim world, then I could have Harry and Hermione engage in a brief affair, why not?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 9:49 PM
If my jaw could literally hit the floor, I think it just did. THANK YOU MAKING THIS I've wanted to go to Hogwarts for a while so now I can ^.^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 31st Jul 2013 at 11:33 AM
This is amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 3:36 PM
I think I love you! XD

Thanks!!!!
THANKS POST
#84 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 10:09 PM
tham=nk
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 21st Feb 2014 at 10:24 AM
This is amazing! Thank you so much. I've always wanted my very own Hogwarts ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 16th Apr 2014 at 1:36 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 10:49 AM
nice. I'm also a huge supporter of Harry/Hermione. I was really upset that they didn't end up together.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 2:08 PM
This is amazing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#89 Old 11th Nov 2015 at 5:17 PM
Can't wait to use it in the game. I love castles.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 10:57 PM
Thank You!
Page 4 of 4