Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Werewolf Maul

by Enirei Posted 1st Dec 2012 at 5:51 PM - Updated 22nd Mar 2014 at 5:36 AM by Enirei : Revisions

102 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 38 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Test Subject
#26 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 7:55 PM
You know, you should make a mod where Werewolves could hunt the wild animals in the Pets EP.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#27 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 1:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by iamicview
You know, you should make a mod where Werewolves could hunt the wild animals in the Pets EP.

I'll consider it.

You know, requests are more acceptable on a Mod comment section when you actually comment on the mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 5:47 AM
I've been wanting this since I installed supernatural. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 9:40 AM
This is going to be a nice addition to lycantrophy to the game, the kind of stuff that would make me want to try playing as one, thank you. Now, if there was a way to make werewolves look less like butts on transformation...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 7th Dec 2012 at 6:28 PM
Awesome mod thanks !:3 - would be cool if when deadly mauled someone and "mean/evil" you get a major long lasting mood boost, giving a gameplay reason to do it again :3 hehe
Space Pony
Original Poster
#31 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 12:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Redwind85
Awesome mod thanks !:3 - would be cool if when deadly mauled someone and "mean/evil" you get a major long lasting mood boost, giving a gameplay reason to do it again :3 hehe

I thought they did. The code say they should (same code as my Vampire Attack Mod)... I'll look into it.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 11:13 AM
Thanks for this! Cool idea!

Does the Maul (non-deadly) do some harm to the sim that gets mauled, such as motive drop, really bad moodlet, or something? If it doesn't, I really think it should.

I disabled autonomous Deadly Maul (I don't want a sim killed without my deciding it), but left regular Maul available autonomously. While I generally don't want to see my sims die, I do think there should be some danger of a werewolf harming them in some way with a regular maul.

Friends don't let friends use EA Story.

Use either Awesome or Twallan's.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#33 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 3:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KGirl
Thanks for this! Cool idea!

Does the Maul (non-deadly) do some harm to the sim that gets mauled, such as motive drop, really bad moodlet, or something? If it doesn't, I really think it should.

I disabled autonomous Deadly Maul (I don't want a sim killed without my deciding it), but left regular Maul available autonomously. While I generally don't want to see my sims die, I do think there should be some danger of a werewolf harming them in some way with a regular maul.

The target's fun motive goes to 0 and they get the negative moodlet Betrayed. Their energy gets drained some. That was the closest motive I could think to go after since if someone was mauled, they would need to rest to be back in good health.
Test Subject
#34 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 12:31 AM
Would it be possible to make martial artists have a higher chance of surviving a deadly maul attack from a werewolf? It would give more purpose to the martial arts skill
Space Pony
Original Poster
#35 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 2:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NaithK
Would it be possible to make martial artists have a higher chance of surviving a deadly maul attack from a werewolf? It would give more purpose to the martial arts skill

Don't have WA, thus I cannot test the Martial Arts skill. Thank you for the suggestion though.
Test Subject
#36 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 6:03 AM
This adds a whole new dimension to the werewolf experience - especially if you want to rachet up the danger element with the possibility of an autonomous attack.

Is there any way to add an NPC "cursed maul" option, just the same as cursed bite.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#37 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TimGee250
This adds a whole new dimension to the werewolf experience - especially if you want to rachet up the danger element with the possibility of an autonomous attack.

Is there any way to add an NPC "cursed maul" option, just the same as cursed bite.

I'm glad you like it.

The non-deadly maul is like a "cursed maul". Whether an NPC will do it is controlled by the ITUN file mentioned in the overview and it is set to do it though the incentive is low right now.
Test Subject
#38 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 4:34 AM
Freakin awesome mod! Now I'll play my werewolves more often!

One request though: is there a way for werewolves (& vampires plz!) to be able to attack zombies? If successful the zombie will be cured and go home, and if fail, maybe the werewolf/vamp will turn into a zombie too! lol

It always urked me that fairies, witches, and even genies can defend themselves against zombies with their magic, but werewolves and vampires can't defend themselves with their super strength!

Please let me know if it's possible. It be so cool if you could make it!
Test Subject
#39 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 10:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enirei
I'm glad you like it.

The non-deadly maul is like a "cursed maul". Whether an NPC will do it is controlled by the ITUN file mentioned in the overview and it is set to do it though the incentive is low right now.

Well, thank you, that certainly saved me a lot of concern. Now I just need to increase the aggression with SP3E. It simply does not do to have a monster attack - and then ask its victim if it had read any good books lately.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#40 Old 3rd Jan 2013 at 2:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TimGee250
Well, thank you, that certainly saved me a lot of concern. Now I just need to increase the aggression with SP3E. It simply does not do to have a monster attack - and then ask its victim if it had read any good books lately.

Yeah. Sims can be weird like that.
Test Subject
#41 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 9:28 PM
still working in 1.47-1.48.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#42 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 12:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mew's World
still working in 1.47-1.48.

Cool. Thanks for letting me know
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#43 Old 25th Jan 2013 at 5:00 AM
thank you, truly cool mod ^-^
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#44 Old 31st Jan 2013 at 12:38 AM
This is great! I have DEFINITELY had my share of Sims that deserved being mauled! This is going to be very useful, indeed. Thank you very much for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 5th Feb 2013 at 7:37 AM
This is fantastic. Love it!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 21st Feb 2013 at 12:10 PM
Anyone know if it's working with update 1.50?
Test Subject
#47 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mmoblitz
Anyone know if it's working with update 1.50?

Its work i tested
Test Subject
#48 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by muia23
Its work i tested

Thanks!
Test Subject
#49 Old 28th Feb 2013 at 2:38 PM
Is there any chance of making this able to work with zombies? It doesn't seem my werewolves can maul/deadly maul the zombies, which is kind of annoying because they're pesky. I've been looking for a "defense" type mod against them. Is there some other reason it's not working for me?
Space Pony
Original Poster
#50 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 5:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sehvinae
Is there any chance of making this able to work with zombies? It doesn't seem my werewolves can maul/deadly maul the zombies, which is kind of annoying because they're pesky. I've been looking for a "defense" type mod against them. Is there some other reason it's not working for me?

Nothing is broken, you cannot maul zombies, the same as you cannot maul Bonehilda. Zombies are weird bits of codes and I do not have the time or energy right now to look into the weirdness and make sure killing them will not break something.
Page 2 of 5