Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Werewolf Maul

by Enirei Posted 1st Dec 2012 at 5:51 PM - Updated 22nd Mar 2014 at 5:36 AM by Enirei : Revisions

102 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 38 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 5:38 PM
well thanks anyway, still awesome
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#77 Old 30th Sep 2013 at 6:56 AM
I am just asking could the maul interaction be enabled to allow teen werewolfs to maul children not the deadly maul since there is no hunger death animation. I want this o children can be turned into werewolfs. there is a fight animation for teens fighting children. I would really aperate that. aswome mod by the way.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#78 Old 1st Oct 2013 at 4:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anthony5000f
I am just asking could the maul interaction be enabled to allow teen werewolfs to maul children not the deadly maul since there is no hunger death animation. I want this o children can be turned into werewolfs. there is a fight animation for teens fighting children. I would really aperate that. aswome mod by the way.

Sorry, this mod is currently on hiatus. I haven't been using it in my gameplay for the past year or so and that's a personal requirement of mine before I do any addition beyond the rare quick fix for patch upgrades.
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 4th Oct 2013 at 5:42 AM
Default Thanks anyway
This mod seems to work great on my computer though I have not had any problems and I am using 1.57 Patch
Space Pony
Original Poster
#80 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anthony5000f
This mod seems to work great on my computer though I have not had any problems and I am using 1.57 Patch

Cool. Thanks for the info.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 5:50 PM
its works on 1.63:p
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#82 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 6:54 PM
Thanks Enirei! It´s a good mod
Space Pony
Original Poster
#83 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 7:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by muia23
its works on 1.63:p

Thank you for the info.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 2nd Dec 2013 at 3:37 PM
Thank you, now my werewolves doesn't look like a bunch of innofensive and lazy "poodles"!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 5:03 PM
Great! Finally the feeling of being a true werewolf!
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 1:53 AM
Does it work on 1.67 ?
Space Pony
Original Poster
#87 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 2:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KarinV
Does it work on 1.67 ?

Unknown. Chances are yes.
Test Subject
#88 Old 19th Mar 2014 at 1:40 PM
FYI - not just mean spirited or evil werewolves will autonomously maul. I saw a popup in Moonlight falls that Dwayne Wolff had failed to maul Paparazzi McPudding out the front of Town Hall (can't remember her real name). I went and had a look and despite the silly bint just having been attacked by an obviously violent and unstable werewolf, she decided it was still a good idea to try to chat Dwayne up. I thought nothing of it but a short time later I see my sim's mood plummet into the red. What now? Surely a handiness class is not THAT stressful. Seems my sim is mourning the loss of Paparazzi McPudding who had fallen to a deadly werewolf attack. Ha ha! Even townies recognise the only true worth of a pudding is an interesting death! Dwayne was delighted with himself for days after but my sim was almost crippled by stress. Poor simmie. Fantastic mod!
Space Pony
Original Poster
#89 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 5:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Catbiscuit
FYI - not just mean spirited or evil werewolves will autonomously maul. I saw a popup in Moonlight falls that Dwayne Wolff had failed to maul Paparazzi McPudding out the front of Town Hall (can't remember her real name). I went and had a look and despite the silly bint just having been attacked by an obviously violent and unstable werewolf, she decided it was still a good idea to try to chat Dwayne up. I thought nothing of it but a short time later I see my sim's mood plummet into the red. What now? Surely a handiness class is not THAT stressful. Seems my sim is mourning the loss of Paparazzi McPudding who had fallen to a deadly werewolf attack. Ha ha! Even townies recognise the only true worth of a pudding is an interesting death! Dwayne was delighted with himself for days after but my sim was almost crippled by stress. Poor simmie. Fantastic mod!

Ack! I had forgotten that their hunger motive also affects it. Glad you enjoyed it.
Test Subject
#90 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 10:55 PM Last edited by LuckiBunni : 20th Jul 2014 at 10:57 PM. Reason: I want to thank him instead
Hey! So, how bout them dogs? be pretty cool to get to say "Sick 'em boy" and it rips their faces off.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#91 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 6:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LuckiBunni
Hey! So, how bout them dogs? be pretty cool to get to say "Sick 'em boy" and it rips their faces off.

I don't see myself using that mod, thus the likely hood of me making it is slim to none.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 8:42 PM
thanks u
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 6:02 PM
This action decrease relationship with victim?
Space Pony
Original Poster
#94 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 3:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leo3487
This action decrease relationship with victim?

From what I recall. Figured it's more realistic.
Field Researcher
#95 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 1:44 AM
I will download this and test it once I figure out my werewolves not wanting to transform problem.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 7:38 PM
Thanks a lot! Love it ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 7:43 PM
thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 16th Aug 2015 at 3:28 AM
seem to work perfektly with patch 1.67.

Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#99 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 12:40 AM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#100 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 3:56 AM
Thank you ! AWESOME mod. I would love to see if you could make spellcasting duels deadly and only autonomous for evil witches
Page 4 of 5