Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#526 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 5:18 AM
Diving into debt while still looking this good.

Check out my building creations!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#527 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 6:59 PM
Some random screenshots from my RLC founder (and her 2 kiddos, cute pose by @TheSweetToddler). Once again no direct links due to ongoing MYP login issues, bla bla ~
Screenshots
Scholar
#528 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 7:32 PM
Trish

Lab Assistant
#529 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 2:15 AM
Violet Marshall, witch

Field Researcher
#530 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 11:51 AM
Default Oasis Landing Beauties <3

Test Subject
#531 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 7:15 PM

A few ladies I have in Midnight Hollow, where I'm trying to run a Legacy!
Field Researcher
#532 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 8:59 PM Last edited by blyneliaivel : 3rd Sep 2018 at 6:08 PM.
Default Elizabeth Carter
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#533 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 10:45 PM
A glamorous sim I just made
Field Researcher
#534 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 4:27 PM
Default Liliya Vernon
Screenshots
Instructor
#535 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 9:18 AM
Default My first mixed sim that turned out okay, meet Alissa

Field Researcher
#536 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 4:24 AM
Default Edana Cole
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#537 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 11:20 AM
Default Edana's update
I made her a custom skin and retouched sclera-iris of contacts that were crafted earlier yesterday.
It turned out pretty good,but I'll need to draw some subtle details here and there like pores,nose tip form,chin and definition of face in general . Perhaps I'll even edit the body,but yet I am not too convinced that I'll use this character in my game yet.

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#538 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 12:51 PM
Default Winifred (Winnie) Kane

Perhaps my eyes are glitching,but I find her attractive. My simmer fellows,on the other hand,kept on repeating that's Winnie looks off,creepy. :D
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#539 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 4:16 PM
This is my main Sim, the one that goes with my everywhere. I mean everywhere! She started out as my created wrestler in the Smackdown games, and crossed over to any other game featuring customer characters (Skyrim being the exception). She's currently a freelance author, though thanks to nesleyswipes' Professional Wrestling Career, she may end up returning to her roots.

This is the 'headshot' from her novels

.:: B2SIMS.com ::.
Field Researcher
#540 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 10:56 PM
With and without makeup!

+1 points for bareface :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#541 Old 8th Jan 2019 at 4:58 AM
Default Lily Pomplemousse
Lily Pomplemousse is a classic 50s housewife, married to George with 3 kids. Always manages a fresh, clean house and has never had a problem keeping her figure.
Screenshots
Scholar
#542 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 10:57 PM
A couple of pics from my game.

First out is my sim Zandra Owens (in her 2:nd set of clothes) and her girlfriend Serena Hopkins.

Zandra visits Miss C.

Later she does get invited.

Tamara Hopkins (Serenas sister) works her body at the local gym.
Lab Assistant
#543 Old 25th Mar 2019 at 3:55 PM
My Shifty-eyed Self-Sim

My custom Commander Shepard (Synthesis)

My version of Miranda Lawson:

My version of Ashley Williams:

and Ashley's niece, Ash Jr:

My all time favorite sim, Cassie 'SadFace' Fox:
Field Researcher
#544 Old 27th Mar 2019 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blyneliaivel

Creating simmies for more vanilla gameplay style. Less sliders,reduced quantity of mods and cc enhancers.
I'm still fighting the urge to clutter up their faces.

I love them!! Will you upload the sims? Also, what cc did you use for the hairs/lips/freckles?
Lab Assistant
#545 Old 3rd Apr 2019 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PasTaCopine
I love them!! Will you upload the sims? Also, what cc did you use for the hairs/lips/freckles?

Thank you very much.

I never thought about uploading them here, I fear they won't meet the standards. I acquired the freckles & lipsticks from all over: Tifa, Pralinesims, Vasilla, TSR CC creators, and Tumblr.
The hair is from Eternila, Ifca, PLumbobs, PaintMeKatty (formerly Paintroke Matte) and Chazy on Tumblr.
Forum Resident
#546 Old 11th May 2019 at 6:33 PM
Been away from MTS for a while, but still playing of course, and trying to make a few sims. I went bad girl... :D
Screenshots
Scholar
#547 Old 26th May 2019 at 9:53 AM Last edited by Mrmo : 26th May 2019 at 1:51 PM. Reason: Spelled a name wrong
Some random pics...

"OK, listen up everyone! I got a cat and I'm not afraid to use it!" Pudding (the cat): "Help".

Miriam Podolski and little Abby. They live across the street from my sim family.
Instructor
#548 Old 28th May 2019 at 7:53 PM Last edited by grandma_on_a_kiling_spree : 14th Aug 2019 at 8:02 PM.
This is Hannah, she just graduated Fine Arts and is working to become a rock star while also being in the band. She was born in game (I only edited her mouth height to be proportional lol)
Field Researcher
#549 Old 29th May 2019 at 6:39 AM
I am trying to make Dany but its pretty hard and I feel like something is off but I can't figure out what ><

Lab Assistant
#550 Old 29th May 2019 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tysika
I am trying to make Dany but its pretty hard and I feel like something is off but I can't figure out what ><

She looks awesome to me! I will say I haven't watched Game of Thrones, but still, she looks pretty awesome.

Do you know what skin you're using?
Page 22 of 25