Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gardening Spells (Update 07 Jan 2016)

by douglasveiga Posted 10th Dec 2014 at 3:52 AM - Updated 22nd Oct 2016 at 12:03 AM by douglasveiga

111 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 76 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 10:45 PM
Thanks, this is nice. I have a lot with a complete garden and orchard and it takes forever for my witch, Warrick, to tend. =^..^=
Test Subject
#52 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 11:53 PM
I'm also having trouble with this mod. My sim is level 4/5 in magic and level 7 in gardening, and the option for gardening spells isn't coming up (the only spell that does come up is the Fire Blast spell). The terrain is routable. (it's a totally flat lot).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 2:27 AM
Thanks! This reminds me of the Magic Gardening Gnome . . . ! :)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#54 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 12:59 PM
Thanks! This works great for anyone having issues I use CCMagic and it would not work. I put it directly in my packages folder and it works great!
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 4:25 PM
Okay, so the spells are showing up for me now, but it wasn't until I levelled my witch's spellcasting skill to level 9. Seems to be working well now, just thought I should mention that.

I need an adult!! Oh, wait, I am an adult...

I want a refund.
Test Subject
#56 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 2:40 PM Last edited by kociara81 : 26th Dec 2014 at 2:55 PM.
I really enjoy this mod. My witches nad warlocks love this new spells.

There are translation for Polish (POL/PL) strings:
Attached files:
File Type: zip  StringTableDouglasVeiga.Spells.GardeningSpell_POLPL.zip (685 Bytes, 20 downloads)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#57 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 9:55 PM
This looks great! Can the witches still do the other spells, such as fire/ice blast, conversion, ritual and so forth?
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 2:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by deblake60
This looks great! Can the witches still do the other spells, such as fire/ice blast, conversion, ritual and so forth?

They should; at least mine can.

I need an adult!! Oh, wait, I am an adult...

I want a refund.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 3:59 AM
wonderful spell
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 4:15 AM
ooo, this should be useful. I hate how long it takes to garden any respectable size garden...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 7:00 PM
This is a very nice mod, but only works once you're at level 9 of spellcasting. NOT level 3. If you could fix that, that would be nice. :3
Inventor
Original Poster
#62 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 12:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mamapancakes
This is a very nice mod, but only works once you're at level 9 of spellcasting. NOT level 3. If you could fix that, that would be nice. :3

I am sorry. I didn't notice that the required spellcasting skill level match the "Restoration" requirements, probably I misread the piece of the code. Well, I will state the information in the main post.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 4:31 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 10:54 AM Last edited by linemater : 28th Feb 2015 at 9:57 AM.
I think this is nice if you don't have the Dragon Valley store content, or do not want to use Fairies' Bloom spell. Bloom spell can upgrade the plants state and quality; and the Dragon Valley store content has the Green Dragon, whose harvest spell can, in one go, harvest every plant in the current lot that has arrived to that state and, after the harvest, upgrade the state of every plant in the current lot by one (and can be done 3-4 times per day).

I have troubles finding a mod that allows an upgradeable conversion spell, so it would be nice if you make one that improves the current one, allowing to focus the conversion to a type of collectible (If you have the time and know how to do it), for example:

level 1 -> Conversion spell first type: Transfigure to a totally random collectible
level 3 -> Added conversion spell type: Transfigure to a random harvestable item or seed
level 5 -> Added conversion spell type: Transfigure to a random rock or metal (uncutted gems, unidentified space rocks and raw metals)
level 5 -> Added conversion spell type: Transfigure to a random insect
level 7 -> Added conversion spell type: Transfigure to a random fish or seashell item
level 9 -> Upgrade all conversion spell types to force the resulted collectible to be of high quality.

Also, It has proved to be dificult to find a mod that helps to solve the problem of those consignment registers that give a 24/7 job, blocking the posibility to marry those clerks unless you directly edit the store and delete the register (Putting it back after the npc sims get's... ..."fired" XP)...

I'm even considering to learn how to do them myself, but I've not found the proper and detailed manual...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 9:49 AM
Love This download. As a matter of fact I have a very big garden, I always loved Gardning in the sims, And this comes very handy 'cause I have over 100 plants... i have been using the dragons from the store but i takes to long to recharge and I have two lots. Thanks.

Could you do the same thing, but this time with more and more precise spells involving fire. For exemple, Call Down a meteorite, Set a singlefire or Set several random Fires around the lot the Character is in. Make something blow, You know... things that have some kind of fire involved,
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 7:17 AM
just wondering you mentioned needs wand high quality, my sims have magic hands so they dont use wands is this going to be a problem? ill download anyways but i thought id mention it just in case others are also wondering.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 5:13 AM
Thank you soo much! My two favorite things: Witch Sims and Gardening. Thank you thank you thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 7:39 PM Last edited by CerezaDeliciosa : 27th Nov 2016 at 9:15 PM.
:O Thank so much for this mod! Thank you very much! Act. 27-Nov-2016
THANKS POST
#69 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 11:11 PM
Been looking for something like this! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 25th Mar 2015 at 7:06 PM
Thank you for this awesome mod! I used to hate how much time tending the garden took my witch sim and my nectar makers but now it's almost too easy lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 7:10 PM
Thanks! Now, it won't take forever to harvest my garden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#72 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 5:45 AM
thanks can't wait to try this out
Test Subject
#73 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 4:16 AM
Default problem using mod
I installed the gardening spell mod as I was supposed to and im at level 10 spells and gardening yet i still can,t get the gardening spells to pop up can you tell me what im doing wrong?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#74 Old 12th May 2015 at 9:38 AM
Thank you so much~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 25th May 2015 at 12:22 PM
Weed Yaas
Page 3 of 5