Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 6:18 PM
Default Where are the Summerdreams?
According to the Sims Wiki they are in Moonlight Falls but I can't find them.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 6:58 PM
I can't find them either. I think they are homeless, because I haven't found their household yet.
Alchemist
#3 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 7:00 PM
Someone just told me she found Oberon Summerdream working as the tatto artist in her town. So yeah, they are homeless role Sims.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 7:38 PM
You're absolutely right; I just found Titania working in the Consignment store.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 8:03 PM
That's why I can't find them. Twallan's Story Progression deletes homeless Sims. I saw Oberon on a listing once, but never saw him again, so Oberon and Titania must have been deleted with the rest of the homeless Sims.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 8:07 PM
I got Oberon as a Paparazzi
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 9:27 PM
Well that's a bit depressing! Shouldn't they be living the whimsical fairy dream and living said dream in some huge house? Or partying it up in the fairy house?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 12:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ninedoors
Well that's a bit depressing! Shouldn't they be living the whimsical fairy dream and living said dream in some huge house? Or partying it up in the fairy house?

It's just as well twallan's mod deletes them. Six out of ten times I have a zombie randomly appear on my lot it's them, and I must say fairy-zombies seriously creep me out.

Eat some sand, make a pearl.