Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cloudchaser
I'm considering posting the tuning mod in case other want easy-bees.

I'm certain people would jump on it if you did. I know that, like you, I already tuned their behavior for my own game.

ETA: Which I probably wouldn't have done, had you not posted your findings. So thanks ^^ That was a great little discovery on your part.
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 9:20 PM
I like beekeeping, it's something I've done somewhat in real life, but in the Sims it's takes an excessively long time to do anything with the bee box. For every single interaction, the Sim automatically changes into the bee net hat, then immediately changes out of it afterwards, even if they've been ordered to do another interaction with the bees right after.

So in order to clean the box, feed the bees, and harvest the honey, the Sim has to get changed a grand total of SIX TIMES... which makes the whole process ridiculously annoying and time consuming. A lot moreso than it is IRL, I assure you.

I disapprove.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cloudchaser
I'm considering posting the tuning mod in case other want easy-bees.

Always happy to get a mod to make my Sims life better. Makes my gaming experience better too.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 12:14 AM
bluegenjutsu has this up already to help with beekeeping...

http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...ir-box-testing/
In the Arena
retired moderator
#30 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 3:59 PM
The wiki article on this looks great, you guys! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 5:44 PM
You know,I was thinking last night it would be cool to have a mod for the bee hives, along the lines of "Bee Swarm Target Sim",by clicking on the nearest hive,& a menu pops up with all available sims on the hives current lot, & voila! Have two flavors,Bee Swarm Pest, Bee Swarm Kill,lol.

Sky Marshal Skittles to the rescue!

Causing havoc here at MTS since 2004
Page 2 of 2