Replies: 16708 (Who?), Viewed: 992350 times.
Page 669 of 669
Field Researcher
#16703 Old 31st Dec 2020 at 5:43 AM
Field Researcher
#16706 Old 15th Jan 2021 at 9:53 AM Last edited by Frogsnack : 16th Jan 2021 at 7:23 AM.
This was going to be a double update, but it was 8,000 words long so here's the first half of the 'graduation night' story. Probably not as dramatic as it sounds, but I enjoyed writing it. Happy 2021, ya'll!

Sparrow Legacy 2.0 Jyoti the Younger

Christmas was great, Heather! Good to see you on here! Also Skygal keeping it 1,000 with her post frequency! And Nuts, you never change, you. I will read everythiiiiing. God bless everyone this year, regardless of circumstances (hope you don't mind me saying that), and stay your simmy playing selves. :3

I've also randomly decided that a great 'quarantine' activity is to cook through my entire betty crocker cookbook (but I think it's at least 500 recipes). I'm going to roll a die for which category I make from each week, and then bake/grill/sautee/decorate my way through them one by one.
Screenshots

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
READ the Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog
READ the Sparrows WISHACY Challenge Blog
WATCH the Test of Time Challenge Let's Play! Videos
Field Researcher
#16708 Old 16th Jan 2021 at 8:43 PM
Part 2 of the graduation night story. It's light hearted and fun, for anyone in the mood for things less dramatic than this story has been for a long time. Also, we got jokes. because I can't take anything seriously for a long time, and neither can my game.

After Tonight, the World
Screenshots

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
READ the Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog
READ the Sparrows WISHACY Challenge Blog
WATCH the Test of Time Challenge Let's Play! Videos
Scholar
Original Poster
#16709 Old 18th Jan 2021 at 10:36 PM Last edited by NutsAndDolts : Yesterday at 10:18 PM.
Update for my AP legacy: 2.6 The Game Clock

Edit: and another: 2.7 Cannot Apprecaiate Fashion
Page 669 of 669