Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 9:26 AM
Default Your favorite supernatural so far?
So i am in love with this EP and i still can't decide my favorite yet :D
What's yours? and why?

Fear is only in our minds ♡ Taking over all the time..❤
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 9:28 AM
Fairies! Because they're pretty!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 9:54 AM
You might want to put a poll in for this. :P

Right now, I'm interested the most in the fairies. I've always loved mythology, and A Midsummer Night's Dream is one of my favourite plays. However, I don't have the game yet, so my choice may change after I get it.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Instructor
#4 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 10:19 AM
Bonehilda! I know, it's just a servant... But how sweet! :P
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 11:55 AM
Witches. Because they are absolutely well done. There are some issues with routing when casting spells, but still... WITCHES!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 12:50 PM
Werewolves.Because i love dogs!
Scholar
#7 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 1:06 PM
Fairies hands down!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 1:36 PM
Werewolves! I love the hunting it's just so cute. I love this pack so much there is just so much to do!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 1:51 PM
Werewolves. They did them so much better than in ts2. Animation and behavior of werewolves is super funny (rub belly xD), and collecting is the most useful. But all of the supernatural are SUPERIMBAGREAT. I'm really happy with this expansion and I just tried 30% of the content .
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 2:26 PM
While I haven't fully explored the game (I can tell I'm going to need to need Carl to fill me in on all the changes to the game - and probably a Prima guide), I find myself going back to fairies and witches. I haven't tried out a genie and I need to explore werewolves and vampires more.

- Random: I dunno if you guys noticed or not but, I don't see the "Week X, Day X" anymore.
Instructor
#11 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 5:28 PM
I've only played a witch so far, but I know they are my favorite. I agree with emino, they are VERY well done! I'll play the others soon enough, I'm sure, but for now witches are where it's at!
Scholar
#12 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 5:39 PM
I've only played witches so far but they were what I really wanted from the pack and they haven't disappointed. I think I will add a werewolf to my witch family to help out with the collecting and to try them out. Eventually, I'll get around to trying out the faeries, vamps and whatnot. I've had LN since release and I've still never played a vamp (been waiting for a way to get rid of the horrible skin and eyes).
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 6:02 PM
I love the fairies. I wanted Supernatural so i could be a zombie but, was very disappointed with the zombie outcome.
Eminence Grise
#14 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 6:59 PM
I've only played a witch so far, but I'm impressed with her Too soon to say if she's my favorite though!
Instructor
#15 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 7:34 PM Last edited by Lisen801 : 6th Sep 2012 at 8:07 PM.
I think the best figure in Supernatural is Bonehilda, she's amazing. She works very well, fix all the cleaning, the beds, fix every broken object, are kind to staydogs and cats, and she also beat up the burglars!
She's also very well done I think.
Instructor
#16 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 1:14 AM
Only really tried the witches so far but I am really liking them.
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 2:11 AM
Dean Winchester. And Sam. They're in this, right?

TS2 and TS3: Where adult sims potty train their toddlers.
TS4: Where adult sims make Angry Poops.

Which game is made for the juvenile minded?
Instructor
#18 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 2:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zigersimmer
Dean Winchester. And Sam. They're in this, right?

If I could decide on which traits would be good for them I would have them.
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 12:43 PM
Eh i pay attention to my witches more often :P

Fear is only in our minds ♡ Taking over all the time..❤
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#20 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 1:09 PM
I have all three of the new occults in one family, and so far they are all pretty interesting. But I haven't really gotten to really see what the Fairy's can do, since my active one just became a Teen, and has only recently come into his full powers. And yes, Bonehilda is awesome x10. When the first burglar came, I was going to have my witch use the Fire spell on 'em, but She popped out of her closet so FAST and kicked their ass! LOVE IT.
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 1:14 PM
I really like the witches so far. Werewolves are nice but definitely a bit lacking.
I kind of have no intention on playing faeries because they bored me before the release and they bore me still. Curious about how much different the vampires are though.
Mad Poster
#22 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 3:13 PM
Witches. I knew they'd be my favorites before I even got the game. But I didn't think I'd end up loving them as much as I do. Fairies would be a close second but during a zombie invasion(So happy to have zombies turned off), my witch sim kicked ass while my fairy couldn't do anything. That kinda killed my facination with them and vampires took their second place spot. The werewolves are cool too, I just wish they didn't need to be friends with someone to bite them.
Instructor
#23 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 3:24 PM
I would have to say, hands down, witches. Which was one of the things that drew me to the EP in the first place. I've tried most of the new Supernaturals, with the exception of the ghosts and Jins. I've even given the vampires another try. Can't say that I see a lot of difference, but I haven't dumped the game yet. My second faves are the Faeries. I haven't played one enough yet to really get a feel for their magical abilities.

Which reminds me, my faeries and witches want to visit the. . .Oh bugger! I forgot what it's called. Something Antiquities? I have to admit that I've been unable to locate it. Does anyone know where I'm asking about? And has anyone located it? If so, could you please share the information?

I am an Angel who has tamed the Dragon. For I am NOT crunchy, NOR good with ketchup!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AngelicScot
Which reminds me, my faeries and witches want to visit the. . .Oh bugger! I forgot what it's called. Something Antiquities? I have to admit that I've been unable to locate it. Does anyone know where I'm asking about? And has anyone located it? If so, could you please share the information?

Go to the library, the vault of antiquities is on the same lot.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 6:57 PM
I pre-ordered the game immediately for the fairies, thinking that they would be the best thing ever, with Witch second and Vampires Third... I was very meh about the werewolves because I hated them in sims 2. After I started playing the game, however, I fell in LOVE with making Werewolves; I love love love love LOVE making werewolf sims. So now I would say werewolves are my favorite! Mainly because I love that I can take a pretty, normal-looking evil sim and then have said evil sim transform into the monster that represents the nastiness in their deprived dark souls MUAHAHAH... o.o
Got carried away..........

I think fairies are a very close second, if not tied with first...
Page 1 of 2