Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 1:20 AM
Default Story Progression
Stupid question but I really can't find the answer to this:

Does twallan's sp mod work with supernaturals yet? Every time I try and use it, all my supernaturals have human babies. I am totally dumb about using that wiki site to post messages.

Annie
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 1:31 AM
It turns out this is what was causing my problems too: yes it's updated, but you need to set the occult ratio higher or even to 100% or it thinks that there are too many occults in the town and 'cures' a few new babies.
Eminence Grise
#3 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 3:36 AM
To post messages at NRaas: there's a row of buttons in the top right corner of the page. The second one, after the "Edit" button, takes you to the discussion page (the button has an icon with two speech balloons). There's a "new post" button on the discussion page.

And we encourage you to get support for mods directly from the modders, so do please post there
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 12:39 AM
Alright, I'll try there. I have my occult ratio to 100 and still my vampires had a human child.