Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jul 2020 at 7:50 AM
Default Be careful editing university dorms it can break the price.
Just ran into this I used build mode on a university dorm room to add a washing machine and clothes line only to find the cost for living there has dropped from 600 to 100 simoleans.
Advertisement
Smeg Head
#2 Old 8th Jul 2020 at 2:53 PM
Now that's what I call "Laundering Money..."

The students there, are they all studying for a degree to be top Crime Bosses? Figures...

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jul 2020 at 3:58 AM
It was the foxbury uni which offers an advanced degree in villainy. Perhaps I should ask my roommates what their degree is.
dodgy builder
#4 Old 9th Jul 2020 at 4:17 PM
Hm, interesting. Would have been nice to know what triggers it.
Instructor
#5 Old 9th Jul 2020 at 7:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Senko
Just ran into this I used build mode on a university dorm room to add a washing machine and clothes line only to find the cost for living there has dropped from 600 to 100 simoleans.

You apparently devalued the property by putting in the washing line. Does it work indoors anyway? You've made it into a laundrette and they are having to do their own washing and not take it home to mum! !
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Jul 2020 at 6:32 AM
This was on the independant lot so the lines outdoors.