Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Aug 2021 at 1:58 AM Last edited by KatyFernlily : 21st Aug 2021 at 10:48 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Objects look like tiny fog emitters [resolved]
Hi~
I'm having an issue. Some of my objects look like tiny fog emitters. Also some objects in buydebug look the same and the objects window in the catalog is blank with no picture. I'm not sure what else might look like that as I was only testing a house when I noticed the mother in law tongue plant. I know at some point it looked normal because I remember using it before. Not even sure how that plant ended up in my game - perhaps was included in with something I downloaded? The objects in buydebug appear to be mainly toys - clown in a box, remote control robot, etc.
I don't think this is hurting my game but it is kind of annoying and I'd like to fix it so any help is greatly appreciated!
Sorry for the picture quality - I still cannot take in game screenshots since installing the Smooth Patch mod.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Aug 2021 at 4:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
If I remember correctly... this is an issue with the decrapyfied store fix? Because the fix covers so many objects, those which you do not have will look like that in your catalog.

You are right. I took out the store fixes and the fog emitters and blank catalog items where gone. Oh well...guess I'll have to live with it.
Thanks, nitromon!