Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Slightly Altered Muscular Male Mesh Mod (SAM4) version 2

by nanashihito Posted 2nd Jul 2009 at 6:55 PM - Updated 18th Jul 2013 at 7:37 PM by nanashihito : Long overdue update.

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 66 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 6:58 PM
Thank god! I've been waiting so long for one of these! Honestly, very realistic and I love how it gets more defined as they gain muscle.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 5:12 AM
Thanks for this!, my fit sim looked flat fat with his work clothes on
Test Subject
#28 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 5:28 PM
Errr. its not working for me i dont know why :/ I wanted the muscular one so i deleted the files you said to delete. I made sure i put the files under mods/packages. And i donwloaded the muscular textures files.... btw the files made a folder inside packages called SAMMMM and another one called muscular textures is this ok help?
Test Subject
#29 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 8:12 PM
someone help me please >.<
Test Subject
#30 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 8:56 AM
Wow. This was a specific thing in the game that was really bothering me. I just tried it and it looks great in-game. Bravo.
Instructor
#31 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 1:02 AM
Awesome! Thank you! And thanks to HP for clarifying how to get just meshes with her skins.
Test Subject
#32 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 9:11 PM
Great Work!!!

LOVE IT!!!

I am glad you did it!
Test Subject
#33 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 2:08 AM
It doesn't work on darker skinned people.
Test Subject
#34 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 4:31 AM
Would you make this for male teens?

GnKSpot||Flickr
Now the rain is just washing you out of my hair And out of my mind
Keeping an eye on the world
So many thousands of feet off the ground
I'm over you now
I'm at home in the clouds, towering over your head
Test Subject
#35 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 8:18 PM
can you make one to replace the male teen mesh? i love this to bits and would love it if my teens can look better too!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 3:27 PM
In a word, YUMMY!! Thank you and keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#37 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 9:49 PM
I was wondering if this should be moved to the Body Shop section? I've pointed a few people to this mod, after they couldn't find it there. It's just such a great addition, maybe more people would see it there.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 12:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kamiiiiii
can you make one to replace the male teen mesh? i love this to bits and would love it if my teens can look better too!

I second that, my teen sims feel jealous now
Test Subject
#39 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 1:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jrcaporal
I second that, my teen sims feel jealous now

i triple that D:
Test Subject
#40 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 11:02 PM
Cool mod. Looks great with the skins I'm using by 234jiao.

http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=349827 (in case anyone wants to check 'em out)
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 8:15 PM
I use this new alteration and I LOVE it, it's the best thing created for Sims 3 yet! My chubby fellas do look a little like ninja turtles, but it doesn't bother me in the least. Thank you for an amazing mesh and your time for putting it together to share!!

I works wonderfully ingame and I haven't had a single bad issue with it combining with any other skintone or custom content.

Save a horse, Ride a Cowboy!

For MORE recolors of these items, check out DLMulsow's Sim~Antics
Test Subject
#42 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 4:27 PM
Hey, is there any way you could do this for teens? It's awful to go from your amazing adult males to EAxis's barrel-shaped teen males.
Scholar
#43 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 6:30 AM
Very nice waist-line!
Test Subject
#44 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 8:55 PM
i tried to use this but it was invisible!!! my characters entire torso was invisible!!
Mad Poster
#45 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 7:20 PM
I've come along to put my name down for a teen version as well. Please will you do one?
This is fantastic!

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#46 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 1:09 PM
Excuse me. I know it's not nice to make a request. But is it possible to make a mesh for elder males so they don't look so abnormally skinny?
Test Subject
#47 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 11:23 PM
I second both of the previous comments. The elder males are kinda..... weird looking and the teen males are just all boxy, not a curve anywhere. :/ Thanks for this mesh though, its made the sims 3 so much better.
Test Subject
#48 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 12:36 AM
I love the mod, but i accidently installed ALL of the files, even those with "text" in them. Now my peggysims hairy skins don't show up. =[ i deleted all of these files, cleared my cache's, reinstalled twice, and the Peggy skins still won't show up after installing them. does anyone know how to fix them? I'll go try to clea rmy cache file sagain and reboot, but I'm kinda dissapointed. I love the mod part, but idk what to do now.
Test Subject
#49 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 12:41 AM
For some reason it keeps saying: Acces to the path 'C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages\ambodytext-darksammmm.package' is denied. Everything is denied. Not just your download but with anything I try to download in general. Help?
Mad Poster
#50 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 11:30 PM
Your user account needs to have administrator rights to access files in those locations.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Page 2 of 4