Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#426 Old 27th May 2018 at 7:27 PM Last edited by GrijzePilion : 4th Jul 2018 at 3:21 PM.
Haha most of their outfits are actually from other packs.

On the left we have mr. Alksey Reed of Bloomfounders, United Africa who's wearing a jacket from ITF and pants from Island Paradise with hair also from Island Paradise.
Then we have Cari Dowd of Okinawa, Japan who's wearing a CC power blazer over a pyjama dress from ITF, with shoes from Showtime.
Mr. Evans Burrell of Newcastle, UK is wearing a suit from Supernatural with base game sneakers.
Strategic Officer Bylle Lindt of Copenhagen, Denmark is wearing a top from Supernatural with Store pants and ITF shoes.
Diplomatic Officer mrs. Tomisen Rosado of New America, Luna is wearing a power suit from Decades Stuff with ITF heels.
First Officer mr. ZhiFan Williams of Sheng-nu, Mars is wearing a top from Supernatural, a basegame skirt and Late Night heels.
Saya Wilson of Desmont Major, Titan is wearing a CC power blazer over a basegame shirt and ITF shorts.
Chief Engineer Mej D'Artagnan of Utopia Planitia, Mars is wearing glasses from University Life, a CC tube top, and ITF pants.
And finally, photogenic articificial interface program Lana '77 is wearing MaedaLuna Artificial Human Resource Uniform #3, in the colour "Starfleet Red"....which is a reference to an old "T-V" show from the millennial century. Apparently she's the only "human" around who knows what a T-V is, how to pronounce the word "diesel", and what "millennial" originally meant during the early 21st century.

.....I don't know why I just wrote all that down. I'm bored I guess.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#427 Old 30th May 2018 at 12:05 AM
'tis my trash.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#428 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 4:58 PM

Wow, that teddy bear...

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Lab Assistant
#429 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 1:33 PM Last edited by Nocriel : 4th Jun 2018 at 1:34 PM. Reason: forgot the pics lmao
A side character in my legacy had an autonomous makeover after pregnancy and it actually looks better (and, fittingly, more adult) than the look I gave her!
Her normal look in 1st pic, post pregnancy in 2nd. Can't link it directly thanks to the MYP login issues but I thought that random snapshot looked so sweet I wanted to share it.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#430 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 2:01 AM
"Say, don't I know you from somewhere?"

"Oh yeah? I'm quite famous in Al Simhara."

"...No I'm pretty sure it was from a documentary about space rockets!"

"Space ... Rockets?"

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Top Secret Researcher
#431 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 12:44 AM
Jam and bread's a meal for the rushed.

Today in celebrity gossip: Lola Belle fell off a treadmill! Is she pregnant or just out of shape?

A fine workout for Cole.

That is not the way out, you fool!

Field Researcher
#432 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 1:09 PM
Default Casual fun

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#433 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 4:25 AM
Darling ain't got no time to put up with slacking maids who try to hit on her.

Check out my building creations!
Mad Poster
#434 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 3:22 PM
Two hours, and I still can't point out the differences besides some subtle tweaks to the way things are shaded. Yep, this game sometimes.......

.....have you tried ReShade? Does the same, only 60 times a second.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Mad Poster
#435 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 9:01 PM
I know, I've probably spent days in total on fixing screenshots. Removing graphical bugs, fixing odd lighting, improving the colour palette, adding effects. There were several things wrong with each screenshot I took. These days, if the shaders don't fix the issue, they'll at least make the rest of the picture look so much better that I won't mind. Often when I find a scene I really like, I'll take several screenshots: one vanilla, one with depth blur, one with screen space reflections, and one with the depth buffer. Should there be something wrong, I could always take bits from one and composit them into another. Maybe the reflections are acting up, it's making a Sim too shiny or something, so I'll grab a version without the reflections and airbrush it over the other one. Or I don't like a certain building in the background, so I'll extract it using the depth buffer and add something else in. You won't even be able to tell that I made an entire building disappear!

insert signature here
Forum Resident
#436 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 6:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gargoyle Cat
The lighting in this game....

Almost 2 hours later with Photoshop and Lightroom...

/rant

If one wants to take a screenshot that is well lit then just go into buydebug to grab those invisible ceiling or wall lights.

Otherwise, the lighting depends on the light source(s), the intensity, position, etc.

Though, if some just prefer image manipulation than a quick solution that's fine too. For me I'll just stick to the quick way since I take way too many screenshots to even care about any of that unless I'm doing something creative.

===

Random picture. Not too long ago I finished up that new MAC inspired makeup based on Aaliyah. Can't do lip pencils since it doesn't exist in TS3 but you know I noticed awhile ago just how lacking The Sims have been in the makeup department.

No glitter or sparkles in lipstick/eyeshadow/blush/eyeliner?
No high shine/metallic sheen?
No contouring, etc?

Obviously, I don't wear make-up but I find it fun when my Sims wear it trying to figure out what looks good on each individual and I have this whole collection of colors mostly based on MAC. But at least there are a few finishes that are there in TS3 such as matte, semi-matte, lustre lipsticks. No other finishes for eyeshadows/blush/eyeliners without cc. Below using just base game makeup. Can't wait to create some more looks for my Sims.
Mad Poster
#437 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 8:06 PM
3-point lighting adds a lots of depth to their faces, too.

Without 3-point lighting:

With 3-point lighting:

insert signature here
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#438 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 8:36 PM

Did they think they were looking at the right camera? -_-

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Lab Assistant
#439 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 12:32 PM
Getting chewed out by the commanding officer

Wolff, What the hell do you call that facial growth?

Do you happen to be Amish, Mr. McGraw?
"No, sir..."
Shave that ~bleeping~ neckbeard off!"

(and utilizing Audrey's Catherine Bell sim). Mac and Tosh grill a hapless recruit.

VADM Nakamura: "The King is dead; Mr. Frio, Get that disgusting thing off the sides of your face."
COL. Sarah Mackenzie: What the hell are they letting into my Marine Corps?!"
Theorist
#440 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 1:47 AM
Default In keeping with my international themed neighborhood
No offense to any nationality or race is meant...it's all for my "fun" playing different people from around the world. I know they are not perfect and no "stereotyping" is implied.

I was going for a couple from the Indian subcontinent here. I forget their names right now.

The husband--unfortunately he looks more Turkish or Middle Eastern...

I made this single guy a few weeks ago. Story progression married him off in the game and I happened to switch on his family today. I named him Stephen Wei. Let's say he's either Chinese-American or ? I think he looks Thai (except for the green eyes).

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Test Subject
#441 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 8:36 AM
Here are some pics I've collected over the past few months.. some are wholesome, some are funny or weird, and some are just boring but still appeal to me somehow.

Field Researcher
#442 Old 11th Sep 2018 at 1:36 PM
Default Residents of Cloverdale

Screenshots
Test Subject
#443 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 2:18 AM
Eve's reaction to having twins, with 4 days left before she ages into an Elder
Forum Resident
#444 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 3:28 AM
Alexander Goth causing a ruckus at the park.

Instructor
#445 Old 4th Oct 2018 at 11:17 PM

Should've posted this in the ITF thread, but then I would double-post and necro(?) it, so I just post it here..
Field Researcher
#446 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 6:54 AM
Taking a break from writing chapter 4 of my sim story to share one of the shots I took tonight.

How you doin'?

I just can't get enough of my freakin' villain vampire in my story. He's hilarious. Even if neither Clark Peddler nor Penny Pincher can pronounce Nyarlathotep with any accuracy. They just call him Master Dagon. Heh.

And to think, I just made him as a throwaway character for my Dead Ringers story.

Dead Ringers
Discord: RedBaroness13
Scholar
#447 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 11:10 PM
The first EP I did install was pets. So please be sure to pay attention to the local wildlife. We do not want any trafic accidents after all.

"Oh deer this human is wearing a leo printed coat. I don't trust her! No, not me!"

And some just wants to "horse around" in the middle of the night.

(Yes, all puns are intended )
Test Subject
#448 Old 3rd Mar 2019 at 1:27 AM
Default pic
Quote: Originally posted by Mrmo
The first EP I did install was pets. So please be sure to pay attention to the local wildlife. We do not want any trafic accidents after all.

"Oh deer this human is wearing a leo printed coat. I don't trust her! No, not me!"

And some just wants to "horse around" in the middle of the night.

(Yes, all puns are intended )

Looks like the wildlife love roaming everywhere, literally. lol.

My sims from my lover challenge.
Sebastian lookin spiffy, and Daniela arguing with her mother for Daniela's selfish ways.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#449 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 2:57 AM
Uh... Natasha? I told you to snoop for clues, not look at her–

Cole, perhaps the only sane person in his family, jamming quietly on his guitar.

That thing, where two people on skates hold hands and spin around and look at each other and laugh? You don't have to ask this player tw–

...oops.

Scholar
#450 Old 10th Mar 2019 at 10:15 AM
A cute racoon appeared. There are some wildlife in my hood but it's almost impossible to find it. I did see the Youtube review from LGR and he ment there was wild animals everywhere if the Pets EP was installed but I cant find it. Anyway, here is the pic...

Page 18 of 26