Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 7:35 PM
I could search for a custom slider for brow if such thing exist (wich I'm pretty sure it does)
Just saying....but does someone know where to find a shirt that match more the picture ? because he is suppose to have a collar and now he doesn't...
Advertisement
Instructor
#52 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 10:22 PM
I don't think that the thickness of his brows is so far off that it really warrants throwing a custom slider at it. But, if you really want to go the route of sliders, the brow thickness is one of bella3lek4's sliders. The original thread for that has been locked and the sliders removed. You will have to get them from an alternate download source. I believe Iggysaurus is hosting them here.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 10:27 PM
I'll download it because it has some that can be usefull like the eye and mouth (specially this one)
but as I said do someone know where I could find the t-shirt with collar (i that what it is call ? I speak french sorry)
Instructor
#54 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 10:48 PM
No, I don't. You should try looking through this site.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#55 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 11:24 PM
So far I've found this :

and that :

but it can't be merge i guess ?

or I've found this one :
Instructor
#56 Old 7th Jan 2014 at 6:17 AM
Oh, no, I didn't mean you should get that slider. I just wanted to finetune the brow so it doesn't make that fold over his eye. I know that the brow thickness slider can cause such a fold, so I thought that might be the one. But since you don't use that slider, it's probably the brow height. So just see if that can be tuned, and don't worry about getting more sliders. I really don't think they're necessary.
As for clothes, try the WCIF section: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=559
Page 3 of 3