Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 12:34 AM
Default Are these screenshots ok?!
I want to make sure they are ok before I upload.

Also want to know if these descriptions are decent enough.

Athena
Traits: Adventurous, Hunter and Friendly
Personality: Athena is a adventurous, energetic cat that loves to explore. She is very intelligent and always has a plan. Full of wisdom she has strategies for everything. Her little brother is Dionysus. Although she may seem like a delicate little flower, she is tough and you do not want to get on her bad side.

Dionysus
Traits: Proud, Hunter, Lazy
Personality: Dionysus is full of himself. He is very sassy and likes to laugh at those who do not share his luxurious looks. Often he struts around instead of walking. He is extremely lazy and often bosses others around to do the work, with the exception of hunting. Despite his diva attitude, he is a very good hunter. Maybe he learned from his older sister Athena, who he shuns so much.

Thank you!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 7:01 AM
dodgy builder
#3 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 8:12 AM
They need to be 3:4

Quote:
800 pixels wide by 600 pixels tall is a good size for the smallest pic you would want to upload. You may have smaller pics for thumbnails and the like, but for your required screenshots, please go as big as you can!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 9:44 AM
They're a little bit on the small side, but I don't think that would be a problem as the shape of the body and coat is clearly visible between all your pics. A little bit bigger and one focusing more on the face (you have those cute sitting shots that show it okay but are not really "face shots" would be good, but I think what you have now would be passable.

Also I love that first kitty. Is that Athena? She looks like a scoop of peach sherbet.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Nov 2013 at 1:10 AM
Thanks for the help everyone. HysetricalParoxysm, the first one is actually Dionysus :3

New an Improved Screenshots!

What do you guys think?!
Rubric Wrangler
#6 Old 12th Nov 2013 at 7:39 PM
Very cute kitties, and the screenshot size is great now! Try seeing if you can get them a little closer, so that their faces are bigger within the picture. Once you're in cameraman mode by pressing TAB, use your mouse wheel to zoom in so the faces fill most of the picture. You can also press the W key to get move closer too.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 10:22 PM
I'll see what I can do, thanks :3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Nov 2013 at 3:54 PM
Sorry I took so long!

Rubric Wrangler
#9 Old 30th Nov 2013 at 1:58 PM
Those look good to me! Glad to see your update on these two.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Locked thread | Locked by: Yogi-Tea Reason: old