Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 8:28 PM
I've Created Two Sims...
So I've created two Sims, and I was wondering if they would be accepted to Mod The Sims, so first I would love to show you the video where I recorded myself creating them and then if one of the admins like em I could upload them

[CAS] Elsa and Anna [Frozen]

The Sims 1: The gameplay was good, many things to do if you have all expansion packs. 5/10
The Sims 2: Great for machinima, not gameplays 9/10
The Sims 3: Great Gameplay 7/10
The Sims 4: Improving but so far 8/10
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 8:51 PM
I've moved your thread to Creator Feedback since that seems a more appropriate place for your thread. Can you take some nice in-game photos of your sims, in a well-lit room, just pics of their faces like mugshots (not smiling or pulling strange faces, straight-on)? That's the best way to see what their faces really look like. As they're apparently based on movie characters, some good pictures of the characters from the movies would be helpful too.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 12:20 AM
Here are the side by side pics.

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/...pg?t=1388535228

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/...pg?t=1388535228

The Sims 1: The gameplay was good, many things to do if you have all expansion packs. 5/10
Scholar
#4 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 3:46 AM
Interesting characters and good start! For both sims, the inner corner of the eye needs to be lower, the noses wider and longer/taller. Move the nasal bridge down as well. Cheeks need to be more pronounced and the jaws wider on both sims as well. Should the eye color of the second sim be more blue/gray rather than the very bright green that it is now? More reference photos would help as would side/profile views of your sims. Looking forward to an update!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 6:01 PM
Quote:
The face sculpt on both of them is... really not very accurate yet. At a glance, both of them have much rounder cheeks, thinner lips, and turned-down noses. The colours of the eyes, hair, and makeup seem to be a bit off as well. You may also need some custom sliders or eye textures so that the iris of their eyes are larger - right now the overall eye shape/size is close but the iris being so small makes them seem quite bug-eyed. Please do continue using your Creator Feedback thread, share some more shots of your sims there, and continue working on them until they're a good likeness. I'd be happy to help myself, of course.

Yeah sorry I should've waited for your response before i would upload them to the site. I will recreate them soon

Instructor
#6 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 7:42 PM
You don't need to "recreate" them. Just edit the ones you have already. I also agree with your moderator's comments. It is what I would have suggested too.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 3:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by k2m1too
You don't need to "recreate" them. Just edit the ones you have already. I also agree with your moderator's comments. It is what I would have suggested too.

yeah that's what i meant

Quote:
You may also need some custom sliders or eye textures so that the iris of their eyes are larger - right now the overall eye shape/size is close but the iris being so small makes them seem quite bug-eyed.

I need some help finding some sliders for the eyes

Field Researcher
#8 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 7:56 PM
I believe aWT's eyeball sliders will let you change the size of the pupils.
Instructor
#9 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 9:38 PM
It is the irises (colored part) that need changing, not the pupils. Pretty much you just need to go look for contacts that have large irises. - or just remove the ones you are using, since EA default eyes have really big irises anyway.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 9:18 PM
There is a problem. I cannot find the right hair for elsa. The hair I have is perfect for elsa but since it is a paid item I cannot use it. But I did get it from psmbd. It's like the most perfect hair I have. But if you can find me the hair that I need that would be great

Instructor
#11 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 9:46 PM
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#12 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 10:56 PM
Yes, the store braid would be a lovely choice. Here is the link to the original.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Feb 2014 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
Yes, the store braid would be a lovely choice. Here is the link to the original.

except I don't have any points.

Instructor
#14 Old 6th Feb 2014 at 11:15 AM
I think that the retexture of this hairstyle is more similiar to the real Elsas hair so why dont you download it from here? http://beaverhausenx.tumblr.com/pos...e-female-t-e-v1
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 7:34 PM
I don't have any sim points so if someone could gift it to me that would be great cuz my mom won't let me buy any. Username: SimsMovieGirl

Instructor
#16 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 10:27 PM
Why not use the retexture?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 11:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tigerdyhr
Why not use the retexture?

I thought I needed the mesh for the hair to work no?

is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#18 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 11:28 PM
Retextures for Sims 3 include the mesh.

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 8:24 PM
I've lost my sims files, so I'm gonna recreate them.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 10:05 PM
I've recreated them

Elsa:

Anna (i don't have braids for her, can you guys help me find the right braids?)

If I need to do anything more, just tell me :D

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 11:01 PM
Can I at least make realistic versions of Elsa and Anna?

Forum Resident
#22 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 8:07 PM
here are some braids (maybe one is the right for your sim) also of course you could create more realistic (sim-realistic) version of these characters. could be an awesome choice cause i am quite sure i have seen disney realistic version of them on mysims3blog recently
skysims hair 163 (braids)
sleepy braids (raynes factory)
peggy braids conversion more here sims hair search for braids
your sims are real cuties

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>