Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 10:21 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 26th Feb 2014 at 7:05 AM.
Default Angelina Jolie Sim: Opinions Please!!
I need people to tell me if this sim looks like Angelina jolie..
im looking back and forth constantly minimizing my game to look at the picture then opening the game again..
so i dont know if im getting the right idea! lol.. that ever happen to you? ... anyways, here are the pics.. lol

and also I will most likely need a different hairstyle for her, so if anyone has any suggestions i will look into them!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

the
and the were ing because the made a with the from hell.
and the was cool with it but the came and said you sold your soul for a ??!!
then the came over and said: why have you sold your soul for a ?
the responded. Well it isnt just any

Oh, why - this, this is filled with GOLD
Liquid GOLD

Screenshots
Advertisement
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 11:09 PM
Please take a photo in-game; sims often look completely different in the game than they do in CAS.

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spladoum
Please take a photo in-game; sims often look completely different in the game than they do in CAS.

i completley agree with you, but i would like to get a few ideas on the hair before i do that.. my game is still minimized and shes sitting i cas just waiting.. lol

the :jest: made a :deal: with the :sheep: devil..
:llama: was :rofl: but then :report: said :wtf: a :Pint: :turtle: said: :jest: why did you do that for a :Pint: :jest: said :turtle: t'isnt just any :Pint: :!: this :Pint: is filled with GOLD :!:
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 11:51 PM
Smilies need leisure time too, please use your words.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Instructor
#5 Old 26th Feb 2014 at 5:05 AM
Well, I need an in-game shot before I can give any kind of constructive advice, but I can say, that I'm not a fan of the hair. I think it makes her forehead look odd. I see where you're going with it, but I think it has too much impact on the facial features.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#6 Old 26th Feb 2014 at 7:04 AM
Hair really doesn't matter at this point, nor does CC or any of that. You should put your sim in a pulled-back ponytail or even bald for the moment and get some good "mugshots" in-game. Worry about getting the face sculpt perfect, then add stuff like skin, makeup, hair, etc., goes last. After all, if you shaved your head, your face would still look like yours, wouldn't it?

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Feb 2014 at 9:31 AM
Why is she cross-eyed? It's weird! :o Is that a bug with the custom eyes?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Feb 2014 at 12:52 AM
yea i think it is a bug, but i just downloaded the sliders to fix it!! and HystericalParoxysm i will take a few in-game photos for you guys now!!! gimme a bit to load my game and i will post it in a reply

:llama: was :rofl: but then :report: said :wtf: a :Pint: :turtle: said: :jest: why did you do that for a :Pint: :jest: said :turtle: t'isnt just any :Pint: :!: this :Pint: is filled with GOLD :!:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Feb 2014 at 3:15 AM
Default the angelina jolie sim i made
here are the in game pics! what do you think guys? i figured i would use this hair by cazy,
is she ready for upload?
Screenshots

Instructor
#10 Old 27th Feb 2014 at 7:22 AM
Firstly, we need comparison shots We're a demanding bunch in here

To me it looks like her underbite is too pronounced. And while the profile of the nose looks alright (though I need a comparison shot to tell for sure), from the front it looks ... off. Like there's no definition of the nostrils.

So we're back to: We need comparison shots Preferably neutral and both front and profile.

Looking forward to it, I can tell you've put a lot of effort into it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Feb 2014 at 5:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tigerdyhr
Firstly, we need comparison shots We're a demanding bunch in here

To me it looks like her underbite is too pronounced. And while the profile of the nose looks alright (though I need a comparison shot to tell for sure), from the front it looks ... off. Like there's no definition of the nostrils.

So we're back to: We need comparison shots Preferably neutral and both front and profile.

Looking forward to it, I can tell you've put a lot of effort into it.

as far as the nose goes, i found a picture of her looking straight on, and she barely has any nostril definition.. so i tried to do it like that. but then i looked around some more after you mentioned it, and im noticing that in other pictures, her nose doesnt look like that.. so i will fix it, and i notice the problem with the lip in the profile, i'm on it! and here is a real-time picture of Angelina Jolie
, and if you look at the top of my post theres a photo of her straight forward of her, but if that is not enough for you i found a few more
Screenshots

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Feb 2014 at 6:21 PM
ok i think i may have fixed it... the nose and the underbite, then i looked at another picture, one of the pics i just attatched in my previous post and realized her bridge was too deep and the tip of her nose is also bigger and her nose is a bit more defined so i think i fixed that too.. so tell me whats up
Screenshots

just a girl
#13 Old 27th Feb 2014 at 11:32 PM
Hi. Eyes and brows are almost perfect, I like how you did them. And the lips too.
I think, the nose should be a little longer and wider (don't know exactly how to put it in the words of CAS). You can try to change its "line", make it "less snub" nose. Nose tip also needs to be increased, I think. I'd try to lower the nose, jaw and mouth. Not much, just to fit real photo. (I combined 2 pictures for you based on eyes.)
Also you can adjust the shape of the chin a little. To make it kinda less sharp. Maybe with that slider which moves it up and down?
Good luck!

Oh, and I don't really like this eye color. I'd make it darker.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 1:23 AM
WOW! you laid it right out there for me!! im so close!! thank you thank you thank you!!!! will post it when i make the changes!!!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 2:34 AM
Default final?
ok, think i fixed the nose as best i could,chin, and eye color.. also when you did the overlay i realized that her jaw was also too high which you mentioned, so i lowerd it. what do you think now?
Screenshots

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 2:46 AM
Default nose
somehow i didnt see that you said to lower the nose too, lol

and i cant replace the pics in my last post for some reason, so heres a head on and profile with the new nose.

sorry for the spam >.<
Screenshots

Scholar
#17 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 2:48 AM
Could you bring a reference picture down next to the latest revisions, please? It would help us to compare.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 2:50 AM
Default Yes
Quote: Originally posted by SimmyRN
Could you bring a reference picture down next to the latest revisions, please? It would help us to compare.

here are the referenced photos
Screenshots

Instructor
#19 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 6:46 AM
Simmy means like in this thread: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...4&goto=lastpost
That's the best way to do pictures when making lookalikes.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 5:27 PM
oooohh like this?
Screenshots

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 5:28 PM
idkabout you guys but i think shes finished!!

Instructor
#22 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 10:36 PM
Pretty good start. The first thing that jumps out to me (and it's more of a question) is do you have her as YA or Adult? I'm think she looks a bit youngish. Eyes are a bit too blue. The actress's eyes seem more grey-blue. Chin seems a bit too narrow, but that is hard to tell since it is cut off a little bit on the reference picture. I'm also thinking you could hollow out her cheeks a little bit more. One of the actress's main features is her cheekbones. Also the nose seems a bit too narrow at the bottom part. Her nose is slightly more triangular-ish. And maybe lay off the Voice's brow furrow slider a bit. (The dent between her brows).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 10:46 PM
i dont have a slider for that

Instructor
#24 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 11:12 PM
Really? Your sim really has a pronounced "dent" between her brows and that isn't something you can usually achieve in Sims without a custom slider. Maybe it's just a shadow then. :shrug:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 5:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by k2m1too
Really? Your sim really has a pronounced "dent" between her brows and that isn't something you can usually achieve in Sims without a custom slider. Maybe it's just a shadow then. :shrug:

i actually took a closer look at it when i went to take another screenshot, and it turns out its because her brows are as low as they can go and my slider hack is x2. the only reason i was able to notice this was because i just got the hd mod, and i saw a clear line break in the texture where the "bone" moves.. i hope i explained that in an understandable way. lol.

but as to your earlier question im going to upload her as YA. i will mention in the upload that it is a younger version of her

does anyone else have anything else to add to this thread before i lock it?

Page 1 of 2