Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Business as Unusual Bistro Set - Updated for 1.63/1.67

by ani_ Posted 1st Oct 2013 at 9:19 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2014 at 8:07 AM by ani_

210 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 93 Feedback Posts, 116 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 9
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#26 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 11:27 AM
Can't wait to test this in my game
Scholar
#27 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 11:51 AM
ani_ I love you :lovestruc Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 11:59 AM
Thanks, this is great.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 12:14 PM
Brava!!!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 12:33 PM
Thank you so much for this great work ;-)
I agree " this is what EA should have done from the very beginning". But who wonders about the weird programmers?
I think they normally do not play the game at all.

THIS IS AWESOME!

Two question:
Can an Active Sim (one of my family) also be a chef or a waiter?
Can every inactive resident do the jobs or only NPCs, homeless sims?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 2:40 PM
Brilliant! Thank you.
Inventor
#32 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 3:24 PM
That is wonderful
Thank you Ani_
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 3:36 PM
Ani, this mod is absolutely wonderful! Thank you for doing what EA wouldn't/couldn't! I love how you added the drinking animation. I encountered only one little bug: when sims order food they eat by hand (instead of with utensils), the food floats above the plate instead of in their hand. Here is a picture of it. I'm not sure if this is caused by my own user error though…
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#34 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 4:34 PM
Love, love, love!! Just WOW. This is magnificent. Your are a modding hero!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 5:01 PM
This is great! I would love a tweaking for the savy seller's crap too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 5:10 PM
Awesome! So excited! Can't wait to try it out! Thank you so much!

:-)
Inventor
#37 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 5:17 PM
Ani - I've found a bug. Nothing serious - but when my sims has cooking skills and is the chef she looses all her cooking skills.

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#38 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 6:02 PM
amazing
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#39 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 6:16 PM
You are the BEST...thank you so much for doing this!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#40 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 7:03 PM
C. Dark
Anybody can be the chef and waiter. I list all sims who live in the physical world and those who don't.

Quote: Originally posted by Iggysaurus
Ani, this mod is absolutely wonderful! Thank you for doing what EA wouldn't/couldn't! I love how you added the drinking animation. I encountered only one little bug: when sims order food they eat by hand (instead of with utensils), the food floats above the plate instead of in their hand. Here is a picture of it. I'm not sure if this is caused by my own user error though…

I've had this bug before I even started working on this mod, but it might be that my mod is effecting it to happen more and more. I'll have to take a look.

Quote: Originally posted by himawara106
Ani - I've found a bug. Nothing serious - but when my sims has cooking skills and is the chef she looses all her cooking skills.

Oh, this is bad, I'll try to take a look at this during the weekend. thanks for bringing it up.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 9:15 PM
Oh Ani, thank you so much, can't wait to test it!

Edit: Oh and if you find time to answer this I am curious to know: where did you find the waiter/waitress outfit in your picture?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#42 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 11:18 PM
What would we do without you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#43 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 11:20 PM
I'm bowing!!! Thank you so much for this :X
Field Researcher
#44 Old 3rd Oct 2013 at 12:10 AM
ani_ do you know if there is a conflict with this and Shimrod's Industrial Oven Mod? After making my lot and setting up the ovens, followng all the instructions, some odd things started to happen in the game. Then it froze up. I removed your items from my folder and went back to the game and it ran normally. Any suggestions?

The Shimrod mod I'm referring to is this one: http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...al-oven-revamp/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 3rd Oct 2013 at 12:39 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#46 Old 3rd Oct 2013 at 1:19 AM
Thank you very much, I'm going to try this out.
Test Subject
#47 Old 3rd Oct 2013 at 3:54 AM
is it possible to incorporate toddlers into this somehow? so that when the family goes out for a dinner, the toddler won't be left on the ground or something haha. maybe have the adult sims put them in a high chair, if there's one on the lot? idk if that's possible, but thank you anyway!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 3rd Oct 2013 at 4:50 AM
excellent! :)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#49 Old 3rd Oct 2013 at 5:19 AM
Studio954: I haven't tested with that mod but I don't think it should conflict but can't be sure. You could try without that mod and see does the game freeze with just my mod in. Shimrod's mod is just xml tuning. Many of the things I do don't any more use the values in the original mod.

posthoc-fallacy: It's a base game outfit but casted gray.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#50 Old 3rd Oct 2013 at 7:23 AM
Well, I don't own the Business As Usual Bistro but with this I wanna get it!
Page 2 of 9