Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jan 2022 at 8:28 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Any reason why I can’t build here?
I’m trying to modernise the lower part of Veronaville and for some reason I can’t build within the square block of road near the Old Silo (see pics). I can build in the upper one no problem and I can place smaller lots in one of the corners (see pics) but I can’t place a full sized lot in there.

I’ve levelled all of the terrain and surrounding terrain using the cheat and removed all neighbourhood objects near it.

I’m having a similar problem oppose the Sunmerdream house, there is a single square that is preventing me from building directly opposite it. Any ideas?
Screenshots
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Jan 2022 at 10:31 AM
Try exiting and re-entering the neighbourhood; sometimes it needs a reload to make things work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jan 2022 at 4:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Try exiting and re-entering the neighbourhood; sometimes it needs a reload to make things work.

That actually worked, thank you!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 6th Jan 2022 at 4:39 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Jan 2022 at 4:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Oh good! Well done.

I still can’t seem to build on this spot however.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#6 Old 6th Jan 2022 at 7:39 PM
Did you use the Lot Adjuster to get Smooth Edges and flatten the edges of the adjacent lots? Sometimes that helps.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)