Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jan 2022 at 3:22 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Graveyards & Lot Zone Change in The Sims 2
Hello;

I'm somewhat new to the community and I have a question I couldn't find an answer here in MTS help threads or anywhere else online, really; I don't know where else to ask except for here where everyone is more knowledgeable about the sims 2 corruption and furthermore. With everything I read and watched about avoiding corruption from Sims Wiki & YouTube content creators like Pleasant Sims and Marticore, I no longer know if it's safe to change lot zone an unoccupied lot; from Residential Lot to Community Lot with graveyards in it; more specifically the Goth's and Specter's house. I already have clean empty hoods from Meet me to the river and Jawusa's but I still rathered ask here before doing it. Thank you in advance and for taking the time to read this.

PD: If there's a more dynamic and/or informal way to ask questions like these online I'd really appreciate if you let me know.

Carefully:
~Anonyshare/Anonyfilms