Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teenagers may adopt babies, toddlers & children - BV compliant

by CtfG Posted 5th Oct 2006 at 2:19 PM - Updated 1st Apr 2008 at 10:42 AM by CtfG : Update FREETIME info

139 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 130 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Test Subject
#76 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 8:29 PM
the phone in the sims2 game
not working since the sims2 pet install
Test Subject
#77 Old 25th May 2007 at 3:24 AM
I'm sorry to report a bug. I hadn't noticed for a while but this hack removes the "Adoption" option in the service menu for all my sims. I tried in different households but the option isn't even there. I don't have any other adoption hacks and am using the base game along with your base game version hack. I don't know what caused it, but I'd just like to report it. I just took your hack out and the adoption option came back. :\
Test Subject
#78 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 11:26 PM
Does this work with Family Fun Stuff? I downloaded the just Sims 2 versions... But it didn't seem to work. I'll try again, but if it doesn't I need some help. Thanks.
Test Subject
#79 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 7:08 PM
Yeah... Definetly does not work with Family Fun Stuff...
Test Subject
#80 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 7:26 AM
I cant get this to work for me?..I use Sims 2 and Sims 2 Seasons..I place it in the correct folder "EA games, Sims 2, Downloads" and it wont work...Am I placing it in the wrong folder?
Test Subject
#81 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 3:36 AM
cool do you think you could do a hack that can make teenagers parents in the make a family thing it would save a lot of time?
Scholar
#82 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 11:52 AM
Just saying that it's not $10,000 your sim parents need, but $3,000. I've had many poor sims try to adopt and as soon as they reach the $3,000 mark they're accepted. I tried every $1,000 to see.
Test Subject
#83 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 5:02 PM
Does this work with the no social worker thing?
Test Subject
#84 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 9:36 AM
Could you, please, please, please do another version for all addons til "seasons"?

Thanks!
Test Subject
#85 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 5:40 PM
thanks this is nice
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 2:09 PM
Great Upload! Thank you
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 8:41 PM
do you have a version for seasons?

SONIC AND TOKYO MEW MEW ARE THE BEST ANIMES EVAH!
Test Subject
#88 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 1:10 AM
Is there a hack that would let you adopt a teen from the social worker?
Test Subject
#89 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 10:11 AM
When I checked this in the Clean Installer it showed up as red...
Test Subject
#90 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 12:10 PM
Omg thank you!! Can please please please PLEECH! someone tell me where to find a teen pregnancy hack? I so want my teen sim to get knocked up xD

Joking aside tho, pleech tell me where to find such a hack. And THANK YOU!

That's all folks
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 5:38 PM
WOW! Simply gorgeous thing!!!!!

<------------------- www.WALEON.net ------------------->
Test Subject
#92 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 5:00 PM
Is there a Seasons version?
Test Subject
#93 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 8:07 AM
Update 2007-03-29
The PETS version works also with SEASONS. No modifications necessary.

Lrn2read the updates =D
Field Researcher
#94 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 10:41 PM
Don't Ask For Permission and the TeenPC apparently work with BV, but this doesn't.
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 10:18 AM
Wow, I can use this later. I'll download it soon.
Test Subject
#96 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 12:00 PM
I have a no social worker hack, does this mix with this?
Ive tried but the adopt isnt ever there, for teen or adult, even when i take that no social worker hack out. Do you know what it is?

I <3 My Chemical Romance !! FOREVER !!
Gerard + Mikey + Frank + Bob + Ray = LOVEE!

15.11.07 = Best day of my life! MCR + MSI = Love !!

I <3 MSI too, I saw them when i went to the o2 (seeing MCR) I love Jimmy and Lyn-Z, they are awesomeness! <3
Test Subject
#97 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 6:03 PM
mmm now i cant adopt at all
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#98 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 5:16 AM
To the community:

I post this information to this thread because as a featured object, it might get more attention. This text is aothorized by CtfG through a personal conversation with me (Vironin).

CtfG is physically no longer able to work on computers. His eyes got more and more worse since April 2007, and after spending the last 6 or 7 months with eye surgery and other medical treatments, it is now a fact that his eyes are too bad to work with computers. Shortly befor christmas, CtfG sold me all his equipment and asked me if I could continue his work on the mods & hacks. I agreed.

Right now, I'm in the process of working my way through CtfG's hacks. It may take a while until there will be results, because due to his really bad eyes, CtfG didn't always consider all possible impacts which his changes might do to the game. (These are *HIS* words, not mine ). He wanted to keep the time on the monitor very short, and that's the reason why the "kernels" of his hacks work, but some results were not foreseen, because not tested.

It is not sure yet if the updates will be posted to here or to some other site. If and when this occurs, I'll update each and every of CtfG's threads and let you know. Until then, it might be a good idea to remove all of CtfG's hacks if you have SSN and/or BV installed ( = Seasons, Bon Voyage).

In CtfG's name I apologize to the whole community here on MTS2, but as some of you might know from their own experience, eyes can cause a hell of pain, and when even a short ray of sunshine causes terrible headaches, the game is over. Or, as CtfG has said to me: "My time with computers is over."

Best to you all,
Vironin (as a substitute for CtfG)

Let Teens Live Alone With TeenStar PC
Let Teens Adopt A Baby/Toddler/Child
>>> Check my profile page for further hacks <<<
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#99 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 2:01 PM
Version for EP6 - Bon Voyage finished, tested and uploaded. See enclosed "Readme.rtf" for details on installation and further information.

If you wonder about the new name "Vironin", please read here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...632#post1860632

Take good care of the adopted little ones!
Vironin

Let Teens Live Alone With TeenStar PC
Let Teens Adopt A Baby/Toddler/Child
>>> Check my profile page for further hacks <<<
Field Researcher
#100 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 7:23 PM Last edited by CynicalChick : 20th Jan 2008 at 7:32 PM. Reason: clean up
Wow
WOW WOW WOW & WOW!!! :

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Page 4 of 6