Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Edible Watermelon

by crocobaura Posted 10th Jun 2007 at 12:12 AM

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 82 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 3:23 PM
Thank you! This looks great
Ailias: Watermelons can be round or oblong, it depends on the variety...
Test Subject
#52 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 12:52 AM
I've always loved watermelon! Thanks

Where the heart is, where the home is.
Test Subject
#53 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 6:20 PM Last edited by miaRave : 2nd Jul 2007 at 1:42 AM.
I loved it and downloaded it immediately but unfortunately it did not appear in the game.. I have all the expansions and most of the stuff packs. I want this watermelon badly. Any help?

Edit: Yes I checked and saw that it was under the first of the two gelatin menu items. It would be cool if it appeared as watermelon but I loved it so much it doesn't really matter. Thank you so much for this brilliant idea
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#54 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by miaRave
I loved it and downloaded it immediately but unfortunately it did not appear in the game.. I have all the expansions and most of the stuff packs. I want this watermelon badly. Any help?

Edit: Yes I checked and saw that it was under the first of the two gelatin menu items. It would be cool if it appeared as watermelon but I loved it so much it doesn't really matter. Thank you so much for this brilliant idea

I think it appears as gellatin for people who have the game installed with languages other than English.
Field Researcher
#55 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 7:59 AM
Wonderful! I must have this for my self sims as it is my favourite fruit! in fact i have one now in my fridge, must go eat it!!

Marjorie Dawes: Dust. Anybody? No? High in fat, low in fat? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust.
Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. It's actually very low in fat. You can have as much dust as you like.
Sims Love to Run with Scissors, Simmers Love to Download.
Field Researcher
#56 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 6:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by crocobaura
I think it appears as gellatin for people who have the game installed with languages other than English.

Crocobaura, I have installed the game in English but still I'm having 'gelatin' as a replace name for your watermelon. Actually, there's a work around for this.

Recently, I edited your package to solve this menu problem (I hope you don't mind). I'm using SimPE 062 and I have my PJSE coder plugin updated first and then, I click 'default lang only' button in both catalog description and text list before I commit and save. As a result, it shows watermelon in my game finally. Hope this helps for others .

Btw, your food looks great in game and I love all of them. Thanks again :D.
Test Subject
#57 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 8:23 AM
Thank you so much. I live in Beardstown, Illinois , known as the "Watermelon Capitral of the World", so this is perfect. When I got Seasons I was disappointed that they did not have melons as a crop. Great work.
Inventor
#58 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 7:58 PM
Thank you for this great new Foodoption, it works great in my game except for the gellatin in menuoptions.
And thank you Noogie666 I'll try your solution for fixing all those extra gellatins and other layered cakes etc options in my gamemenu. As I have many downloaded foods I had to delete some as I couldn't find out wich gellatin to pick to have my simmies eat the delicious Watermelon.
Test Subject
#59 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 3:58 AM
i love this! now if i use this, and the fried chicken at hom thingy from morague, i can create a sterotyped black family ^-^ lol. awesome! thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 8:21 AM
Omg lol idk if this is just a coinceideince [idk or care how u spell it] but i just ate watermellon about an hour ago, so im download it you dont have to cook it do ya? LoL jk
Test Subject
#61 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 9:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Let_Simmer
Great! This'll be perfect with Seasons.

Yes! It is perfect! Thank you, crocobaura!
Top Secret Researcher
#62 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 7:05 PM
yummy! thank you!

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 3:18 PM
wow I love it! YUMMY!

I have my game in Dutch, do you think it wil be called watermelon or gelatin or pudding(Dutch for gelatin)?
Forum Resident
#64 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 3:33 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Instructor
#65 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 12:18 PM
Wow! This is so cool, that I had to stop by to say thank you!
Field Researcher
#66 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 4:43 PM
Mmm...watermelon.*drool*

"What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay.
So long and goodnight,so long and goodnight."-Helena,My Chemical Romance
(( ))
// \\
Test Subject
#67 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 3:41 AM
I like fruit and i like watermelon.thanks for share,hehe

I am not 100% fluent, but at least I am improving.
Test Subject
#68 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 9:49 PM
wow i think its cool

rememember there is no red in my world
these must be my tears.......
Test Subject
#69 Old 20th Dec 2008 at 10:53 PM
i love this....!!! just what I need for my "healthy" sims
Test Subject
#70 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 7:20 PM
Haha you eat it with a fork xD
Test Subject
#71 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 2:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crocobaura

Just wanted to add that the watermelon showed up as gelatin for me too, even though my game is installed with English.
But Noogie666's method with SimPE works for me too, so maybe it could be added to the original post so everyone knows that it's easy to fix?

On another note, thank you for the wonderful watermelon - now that I finally can find it, I will abuse it greatly when there is summer for my sims!
Field Researcher
#72 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 7:19 AM
My vegetarian and vegan Simmies love this! I have used it for a long time and I still think it's fun to see in the game. Too bad my mom ruined watermelon for me over 20 years ago with the ill fated 'watermelon popsicles' that sill had black seed flecks in them looking like bugs... Even the smell of watermelon make me gag now... and it used to be my favorite fruit!
Test Subject
#73 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 5:06 AM
I'm allergic to watermelon myself, but this is so cute ^_^
Thankyou.
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 6:20 AM
Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#75 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 2:45 AM
--watermellon
-- I L0VE watermellon, it makes me happy lol , THANK YOU :D

--If you can't undestand my silence, then you can't understand my words...
Page 3 of 4