Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teen Lolita Dresses

by reisuru Posted 16th Sep 2007 at 10:59 PM - Updated 4th Jul 2008 at 6:57 PM by reisuru

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 4:05 PM
This is so cool, it's a shame you're not going to make a male one because I have the perfect teen male for it. AH well therse are still amazing.

Life is like toast! Sometimes its golden and sometimes its burnt. Now go make me some toast- thats an order.
Whilst you was distracted by toast, I took over the world. Yes now you must make me some toast because I'm the queen.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 3:08 PM
*WHOOHOO* i adore these dresses, lovein the lolita,thank you!!♥♥♥♥

*~*Everyone cries...My tears just happen to be red*~*
ø¤º°`°º¤ø
,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°
°`°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°` °`°
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°
,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,
ø¤º°`°º¤ø
º°`°º

.:strawberryice was here:.
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 7:10 AM
wonderful. thanks!

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Test Subject
#29 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 9:58 PM
These are so fantabulous.
<33
You rock so hard.

Hi, I'm Virginia, and I'm a Sims2 custom content addict.
*Everyone claps*
Test Subject
#30 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 7:03 PM
I absolutely love these dresses!!!
Oh, and the hairstyle on the one in the black dress. What is that from? I don't think I've seen it around . . .
Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nolimetangere
I absolutely love these dresses!!!
Oh, and the hairstyle on the one in the black dress. What is that from? I don't think I've seen it around . . .

Thank you♥
The hair came from Rose Sims 2, and you can find it here.

レイチュ~♥

♪「あなたには不幸だったのですか?貴男には迷惑だったのですか? 」♪

ガゼット「十七歳」
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 8:15 PM Last edited by espieler : 9th Dec 2007 at 8:21 PM.
You did a beautiful job! I think Lolita looks are changing just like any fashion. Variety steps in and when you have creative people, there's no boundaries. Anyway, for the supremely picky let's call it the Reisurita Project!! *runs away giggling*
Test Subject
#33 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 12:39 AM
Wow, I LOVE these! Thanks!
Forum Resident
#34 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 3:34 AM
I freaking LOVE that neon outfit. *.* Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#35 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 8:23 AM
I have a problem. In your post you said that you made them for adult female too.
Well, the problem is that i can't find them. I tried to use the search function and nothing.

Could it be because you forgot to upload it or something?
Test Subject
#36 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 6:57 AM
Thanks! This (the black one) is very close to what I wanted for my goth chick, and I love the way the pink one looks too.
To be honest, I never care much whether or not something is officially a part of any particular style as long as it looks good to me
Test Subject
#37 Old 12th May 2008 at 1:45 AM
This mesh is fantastic!
However, whenever I try your link to your adult female mesh, it sends me to a page that says, "Bulletin Message: Thank you for your upload", or something along those lines... It's really weird.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 7:17 PM
This has to be one of the most amazing pieces of CC to grace our sims' wardrobes.
Test Subject
#39 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 7:47 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THERE AREN'T GOING TO BE THE MALE DRESSES FOR TEENS?! *SCREAMS*

POOP.

But these are awesome so i guess it's fine :D
Test Subject
#40 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 8:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by getagirl4
Wow...I do not know if this person really knows about Japanese lolita fashion but, most respectable lolita would not be caught dead wearing these...they are a cute design just not real lolita...Rainbow bright, corsets and thier bloomers showing..OOHHH MY!

ahem.

http://z.about.com/d/manga/1/0/R/9/...litaFur_500.jpg

and ahem times 2.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...hita_street.jpg
Test Subject
#41 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 4:15 AM
HAHA! Finally, somthing for my Eve sim. now I just need to deck her out with blonde hair and pink eyes...then theres the problemof Train, Sven, and Rins and Jenos...Bah, to Hell with it, this is awesome! I like how it's like a westernized Lolita. So KAWAII!
Test Subject
#42 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 3:19 PM
AAAAWWW! They are so cute. Domo arigato reisuru-sama! *_*
Test Subject
#43 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 5:59 AM
Yay! These are cute...but....T.T I went to the site in the link to try and dl the Adult female version...and my anti-virus said there was something in the files, or something tried to latch on to the download! So I couldn't get them.

I just wanted to let you know, in case you weren't aware.
Test Subject
#44 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 10:54 AM
aw wow, please tell me how did you make these? what program do you have to make meshes?? im dying to get into doing this stuff and your stuff is seriously inspiring!!!! please reply!
Test Subject
#45 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 5:00 PM
they are nice, bout i dont like this colorful one. it is so .. paintmade .
Test Subject
#46 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 8:56 AM
Adorable!! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 4:58 AM
I love these ♥
Test Subject
#48 Old 12th Jan 2014 at 2:44 PM
It seems the website hosting the adult version is down. If the creator could upload them here that would be great. But I doubt they are still around. :/ Really want these for adults.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 11:21 PM
None of these are actually lolita. First, why are their bloomers sticking out of their pants? Second, Lolita follows VERY STRICT rules. Lolitas always cover their shoulders even in 100 degree weather, that's a BASIC guideline of the fashion.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 6:32 PM
Thanks you
Page 2 of 3