Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sailor Jerry Vintage Tattoos that Really Stick!!!

by SpaceDoll Posted 25th Oct 2007 at 7:56 AM - Updated 25th Oct 2007 at 8:28 AM by SpaceDoll

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 8:45 PM
As far as I know, no. Morague is the one who created this object, I just edited it a little here and there. In her thread, this problem was mentioned (it also happens sometimes when you go to a community lot or get a sunburn, but not always) and there doesn't seem to be an easy fix for it. I'm always checking Morague's thread, though, just to make sure. If she ever figures it out, I'll be sure and update, but until then, I think it is just a little problem that we can handle for the sake of having tattoos! :lovestruc
Any way, thanks so much for your comments, it is good to be appreciated!

i've massacred my manicure, (am i poisoned flesh?)
and made a mess, (a sweet caress)
of morning light to midnight.
Forum Resident
#27 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 1:14 AM
Great job!
I look forward more of these!

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Test Subject
#28 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 10:25 PM
I love Sim Tats! These are so cool, I love the snake and peacock, and the eagle, and all the flowers, they're so realistic looking.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 9:18 AM
Thanks, everyone, for your posts. I was delighted to see that this is now a Top Pick, although I am not sure what I did to deserve the honor! Maybe the number of downloads, or thanks, or sumfin'? Don't know! Any way, I am working on some original tattoos for another tattoo object, this time with some smaller more traditional tattoos, as suggested by some of you posters. You know, the kind of tattoos that people with only one tattoo have! I have been a little delayed because drawing the tattoos led me astray into a little side adventure: learning a little more about creating vector art, but I hope to finish the new set in the next few weeks. More soon!

Test Subject
#30 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 5:42 PM
Very, very, thank you.
Maravilhoso that his work. Now I can put these beautiful tattoos in sims that I already had in my game.

Big kisses for you
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 1:42 AM
These are amazing! I'm so happy that you are going to make more! I have so many ideas for my Sims that I'll probably have to learn how to make them myself [yeah, right!]

Thank you so very much for the amazing tats!
Test Subject
#32 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 1:52 AM
FANTASTIC!!! I was just thinking I needed a tatoo shop to go alongside of my biker bar! This is so great! More please!!! Pretty please!
Test Subject
#33 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 8:57 AM
These are great i use them on my sims alot, was wondering when the body hair overlays will be out? looking very forward to useing those and is there a tutoral somewhere, maybe i could try?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 7:12 PM
I'm glad you like them, dj. Um, I am way procrastinating on all my new overlays. I just got back from a week long trip to a wedding, and now I am finishing up my finals, but I hope to be back on track soon, Christmas notwithstanding. So, to give you a straight answer, maybe a month? Or two? Heehee.
The great tutorial I used to create these, by Morague, the original creator, is here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=239882

I hope you can get the hang of it, I would love more stuff to download myself! Good luck!

Test Subject
#35 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 6:12 AM
how they work ?
Space Pony
#36 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 7:09 AM
These are really great!
Test Subject
#37 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 7:35 PM
Absolutely beautiful!!

Visit Sims Writers Block for some exciting, romantic sim stories. They are the best out there, methinks, they just haven't been noticed by the public yet.
#38 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 7:49 PM
::nab::!!

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#39 Old 9th May 2010 at 3:07 AM
I have a question how do you put them on the sim?
#40 Old 22nd May 2010 at 6:13 PM
Anna~, you buy the crate that the tattoos live in, and pick the tattoo from the crate`s menu.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#41 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 7:41 AM
For some reason, this isn't working with my game (I have all expansions) Sad!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 8:04 PM
Yea i have the same problem when i exit the game, and go back in the tattoos are gone and i have to re-apply them again. is there a fix?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#43 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 12:11 AM
Aww I love your tattoos and I use them on some Sims but as other said it disappears when you exit the game. Thing is that Morague fixed that problem somehow with his/her tattoos. It would be awesome if the same thing could happen to your tattoos. But you did a great job and these ones add a realistic feeling to my Sims. I can't thank you enough, they're really great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 6:07 PM
Okay this is a really stupid question, and I am really, super sorry if you have said it somewhere and I just didn't find it but... where do you actually get the tattoos from? Like... is it classed as face paint, clothing, buy mode...etc?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 3:09 PM
Nice work!
I love 'em
Field Researcher
#46 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 6:29 PM Last edited by Artemida : 17th Aug 2013 at 6:24 PM.
Quinctia has made a fix so now the tattoos really stick. You can find it here.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
Friedrich Nietzche
In the middle of Nowhere
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 2:21 AM
Great thank you
Instructor
#48 Old 8th May 2014 at 11:21 AM
hi someone have them for the sims3 please
THANKS POST
#49 Old 18th May 2014 at 9:06 AM
I like these. My favorite is probably the eagle.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#50 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 8:56 AM
very nice work
Page 2 of 3