Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Moulin Rouge

by V1ND1CARE Posted 2nd May 2008 at 4:32 PM - Updated 8th Aug 2008 at 3:35 PM by V1ND1CARE : Updated Link for Neon Alphabet

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 4th May 2008 at 1:53 PM
I love this. It signifies all that is great in Sim building! The idea of bringing places to "life" can result in some of the most breathtaking creations known to Sims. Thanks for sharing this. Absolutely gorgeous!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 4th May 2008 at 5:17 PM
Awesome! It's just like being in Paris. Amazing work! Thank you!
Forum Resident
#28 Old 4th May 2008 at 6:22 PM
Super, super! And nearly I missed this very close to reality built lot. It's always surprising to see what is possible to build in this game if you are talented enough to do it. Unfortunately I don't have these building skills, fortunately there are creators like you who share these beauties with others. Thanks.
hexameter
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 9th May 2008 at 7:42 PM
Awesome! Great idea, Thank you very much.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 12th May 2008 at 4:48 AM
Thank you! Great work V1ND1!

Alia vel Margierytka
Alchemist
#31 Old 12th May 2008 at 5:49 AM
When I visited Paris I thought that this place - and other buildings of the same age - were overhauled while your version is special and beautiful ... don't know why but it looks so much better then the RL building, maybe it's your touch maybe it's the sims environment but wow, it's so lovely! Thank you Kiss and ciao
Instructor
#32 Old 14th May 2008 at 9:18 PM
Brilliant! I love this lot! Big, big Thanks!

My DEVIANTART profile
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 16th May 2008 at 2:56 AM
You are magnificant! *huggles you* xoxoxoxo

Remember SILENCE=DEATH.
If you're not saying what's on your mind,
you're as good as dead!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 27th May 2008 at 9:56 PM
Thank you! I love all of your lots. I don't expect anything but greatness from you. This will be the perfect social club for my neighborhood
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 4:56 AM
What a great house! I am dumbfounded! Something unique like that! I already know, why you are my favorite. I admire you very much! Thank you for this new innovation!

Sims is just fun and every custom content should be available for FREE.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 7:08 PM
it looks AMAZING! thank you
Forum Resident
#37 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 1:24 AM
great great great
I called on it when I was in Paris. my hotel was a few steps by: it is like you build it! you astonishing girl I already see the dancers on the stage.. do you see them ... and my mind goes back to the musical movie with nicole kidman.... another dream, another emotion... thak you V1nd1!
Test Subject
#38 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 5:55 PM
The film is my life, and when I saw this lot for my game, I about had a heart attack. Thank you SO MUCH!! I will love you forever! Your work is nothing short of Spectacular Spectacular!
Test Subject
#39 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 10:28 PM
I don't have the EP's required, but I just wanted to say that this is pretty cool.
Forum Resident
#40 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 3:36 AM
vindicare, This is your best!!!! It is beyond words!!!

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 2:08 PM
very nice job. Thank you for sharing it.
Field Researcher
#42 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 5:06 PM
This is very beautiful!
Test Subject
#43 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 4:45 AM
WOW O.O STUNNING!
Moulin Rouge is my favourite movie and my second favourite place in Paris.
That is awesome..unfortunatelly I don't have the EP's required.
Oh, well...

"Say anything about me, 'dahling', as long as it isn't boring" - Tallulah Bankhead
Forum Resident
#44 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 5:17 AM
Cool!

Thank you.
Test Subject
#45 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 2:51 PM
thats awesome!
Field Researcher
#46 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 4:02 AM
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that someone has uploaded your lot without credit to you on TSR. Apparently, he does this to a lot of creators on MTS and I don't think TSR plans on removing his items. I just thought I'd give you a heads up.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#47 Old 8th Nov 2013 at 10:09 AM
Really nice.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 18th Mar 2014 at 1:04 PM
This is beyond impressive thanks so much for sharing!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 6:06 PM
Astig! :)
Such an amazing talent. Thank you so much for sharing!
Page 2 of 2