Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Script Mod] enable advanced debug/cheat interactions

by clown Posted 13th Sep 2014 at 8:19 PM - Updated 13th Sep 2014 at 11:53 PM by leefish

829 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 560 Feedback Posts, 268 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 34 of 34
Field Researcher
#826 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tenkei
Confirming this isn't working with v1.60. No menus at all would pop up when I clicked on anything, not even my sim! Thanks to @richilye for the tip with MCCC!
Quote: Originally posted by mandydonzela
Unfortunately it stopped working i'm so sad

Make sure you download this one uploaded by scumbumbo on page 33.

http://modthesims.info/download.php...120#post5466120
Test Subject
#827 Old 16th May 2022 at 7:35 AM
Just spent several hours combing through/deleting my mods because one of them was breaking my game (everything in Live Mode completely unclickable), by process of elimination found out it was this one. So yeah. I'd like the last several hours of my life back, pls and thank you ????
Forum Resident
#828 Old 24th Jun 2022 at 6:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by demonraccoonlord
Just spent several hours combing through/deleting my mods because one of them was breaking my game (everything in Live Mode completely unclickable), by process of elimination found out it was this one. So yeah. I'd like the last several hours of my life back, pls and thank you ????

Scumbumbo Fix page It still works. Nothing is always perfect in life, but it works and adapts to new things. Do you have this version in your game? (Corrected by Scumbumbo p34.) and Scumbumbo script download p33 .
Test Subject
#829 Old 18th Mar 2023 at 4:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heidi137
Scumbumbo Fix page It still works. Nothing is always perfect in life, but it works and adapts to new things. Do you have this version in your game? (Corrected by Scumbumbo p34.) and Scumbumbo script download p33 .

I see this mod need to be update like baby carrier missing
Test Subject
#830 Old 22nd Mar 2023 at 10:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Waronk
I see this mod need to be update like baby carrier missing

I hope Weerbesu has the motivation and mostly of course the spare time, to update this one
(If not that's totally okay Weerbesu! We see and love all the work you already do <3 )
Page 34 of 34