Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2022 at 12:45 AM Last edited by Softlism : 16th Jan 2022 at 11:44 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Why do I get a long list of cheat errors?
Whenever the cheat console pop ups, it seems like I have a long list of errors, like TSAudio. What does this mean?

Edit: I have to check if I also get this long error list if I manually make the cheat console visible.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 16th Jan 2022 at 2:30 AM
Everyone gets those. Don't worry about it.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 16th Jan 2022 at 2:33 AM
That EA wants you to see all your typos. As was said above, don't worry about it.

Same deal with EA's 'scare' screen yelling you have added content that isn't EA! You can turn that pesky thing off.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Jan 2022 at 9:54 AM
I've always wondered why those happen, but since everyone has them I don't really pay any attention anymore. You can use clear to empty out the cheat console, and expand to bring it back to the top so it closes after entering a cheat.
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Jan 2022 at 11:41 AM
@omglo even the long list of TSAudio errors?
Alchemist
#6 Old 16th Jan 2022 at 1:19 PM Last edited by omglo : 16th Jan 2022 at 2:07 PM.
@Softlism yes, I meant the audio errors. I didn't see anything in your screen caps but audio errors so apologies if their was something else too.

We all get that long list of audio errors. It's been that way since the game's release.

ETA and those errors have nothing to do with you mistyping the cheat. They're always there, it's just that you don't always see the list of them.