Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 12:19 AM
Default Alchemy Career
Is there a trick to getting a alchemy. I keep looking for a job but i never see it?
Advertisement
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#2 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 12:23 AM
gain one skill point in Alchemy. Then register as self-employed using the telephone or computer.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 12:27 AM
Thank you very much. I was getting upset. lol
Eminence Grise
#4 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 3:57 AM
One thing I found out about the alchemy career, btw... is that it's completely incompatible with the alchemy LTW That's because the career requires you to SELL your creations, while the LTW requires you to USE them.

So don't make the mistake I made of having em both on the same sim
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 6:07 PM
Is There a cheat for Skill?
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#6 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 6:16 PM
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DanceLianaSims3
Is There a cheat for Skill?

there is the mod at http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=383662 by treeag which is a book that lets you up all skills, even hidden ones.
Eminence Grise
#8 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 12:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 4nzkiwi
there is the mod at http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=383662 by treeag which is a book that lets you up all skills, even hidden ones.

Or Twallan's Master Controller

With Alchemy, though, you need to learn the recipes by researching them as well as raising your skill level. It's similar to inventing or chemistry.
Instructor
#9 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 6:34 AM
Once you get your Alchemy skill high enough, you can create Skill Booster elixirs and your sim can drink those. Admittedly, the skills boosted are random, but you can usually max out a skill very quickly.

I am an Angel who has tamed the Dragon. For I am NOT crunchy, NOR good with ketchup!