Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 10:19 PM
Default Aren't there any fine looking guys in Moonlight?
Well .. So far not impressed with the available breeding material in Moonlight Falls I have a witch I want to find a partner for and she can't find anyone who doesn't look like the back end of a bus! She likes Supernaturals so the tendency to suck blood or howl at the moon isn't an issue for her ..

anyone any hot tips for a suitable mate?

I don't really want to import a man for her, but I may have to!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 10:29 PM
Gator Wolff (toddler in a new save) is in my opinion the only good looking premade in that entire town.

Photos of him from my story blog below the spoiler: (So that they don't stretch the page)

The Love Legacy A Random Legacy Challenge Blog - Currently in Progress
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 3:28 AM
I have to say, the MacDuff's are not a good looking family. I wanted a fairy/witch couple, so I got stuck with one of the male twins. I was playing a female fairy and didn't feel like creating a male witch for her.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 3:45 AM
I usually go on a mass make over spree when I first play Moonlight Falls because all of them seem to come with typical EA Fug.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#5 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 3:59 AM
They are still better than the scary townies in Starlight Shores.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 12:59 PM
There is a homeless sim named Victor Bean who will frequently spawn as a full moon zombie, and is definitely the guy in Moonlight Falls whom your sim and all other females are looking for. He and his sister Oakley can be moved into a house using the Add Sim in the MC mod, for example.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 1:28 PM
Thank you all for the suggestions, I'll get my little witch to rally her forces once more and investigate some of these potentials. I may also get her to dabble in interwebz dating and see what that throws up (literally in some cases I should imagine).
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 1:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ButchSims
They are still better than the scary townies in Starlight Shores.

Starlights Shores .. I don't know what they were thinking of when EA put pants on some of those gargoyles ..
Instructor
#9 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 3:18 AM
Gaston Farmwell isn't too bad. I just got the Supernatural expansion, and he was the first one to meet my fairy Sim.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 5:11 PM
I thought there was a serious lack of eye candy too, lol. When I played Moonlight for the first time I decided to play with a single female fairy. She set up a dating profile and was dismayed at the lack of choice. She ended up stealing Tristan Van Gould away from whoever he was with when he became a YA. I didn't really want to pair her with a vampire but IMO he was the best looking of a bad bunch.
Instructor
#11 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 10:20 PM
Someone needs to make a mod where you can click anywhere and spawn Brad Pitt.

As it is EA is apparently hunting down all the townies and beating them with an ugly stick. They might look okay when you're gazing at them in town, but don't ever get them in CAS where every detail is magnified.

Trust me.
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Feb 2013 at 2:58 AM
Argus Brown (werewolf) and Dante Morganthe (vampire) aren't too bad with a little work.
My sim had twins by Argus and they are both relatively good looking, apart from having really wide, thinned lipped mouths which they inherited from him....
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 6:33 PM
I usually tweak Gladsten Farmwell a little (commitment issues; but voice is the biggest issue---it just sounds warped and fake) and use him. He comes with a decent personality and is a pretty hunky dude already.

Agree with the posts about how busted the MacDuffs are. They keep asking my female Sims out and sending really cheap gifts. Come on, boys, you can do better than the hanging plants.