Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 4:12 AM
Default Auto Zombies During Full Moon Request
I was just wondering if someone knew where I could find a mod that stopped zombies from destroying gardens, or if I could find somebody to make one for me?! I have no idea how creating mods really works (aside from the coding), so if it's out of line for me to request a mod, please don't scold me. lol.

I love planting in The Sims 3; not too sure why, but I do, and I take great pride in how beautifully I arrange my gardens. Unfortunately, during a full moon, zombies like to spawn near my garden and will actually begin to destroy my plants, all of them, no matter what stage of growth they're in. I've tried to distract a zombie or lock them out of my garden... neither options work. I either have to tightly board up my plants on each full moon night or not have my garden (basically). I have found many mods to remove zombies from the game, but I kind of like watching them on the full moon nights. I'm trying to have my cake and eat it, too!
Any help is greatly appreciated; thank you! :lovestruc
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 6:23 AM
I won't scold you, but requests aren't allowed here, and if you want to look for a mod, you should post in WCIF forum.

Anyway, Shimrod has the Zombies No Attacking Plants mod at the Asylum. Free registration is required for download.

Just call me Nikel
Mad Poster
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 3:23 PM
There are Mods here that remove the zombies altogether from the game allowing you to still enjoy the moon cycles without getting zombies.
Scholar
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 3:31 PM