Replies: 11768 (Who?), Viewed: 732994 times.
Page 471 of 471
#11751 Old 31st Dec 2020 at 12:55 AM
More variety in vending machines, even if it's purely visual. And ones that look more realistic. I want to decorate community lots and I don't want to keep using the same ones over and over that don't even have a window.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Test Subject
#11752 Old 31st Dec 2020 at 1:28 PM Last edited by nnie : 8th Jan 2021 at 6:23 PM.
I'd like a mod that enables most mean interactions without needing a low relationship, we all have off days and I'd like my sims to be able to act out a little too.

EDIT: I actually went ahead and made this mod! You can download 'Be Mean to Your Loved Ones' right here on modthesims.
Alchemist
#11753 Old 31st Dec 2020 at 4:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nnie
I'd like a mod that enables most mean interactions without needing a low relationship, we all have off days and I'd like my sims to be able to act out a little too.


It's not exactly what you mean, but this is a "break up any time" mod.
http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...s2_Relating.htm

You can break up even when the relationship is maxed out.

Overview all my creations (MTS and beyond): Download at once (SimFileShare)
FAQ and policy: Policy S2I
The School Project (finished): The School Project (Completed)
Over 500 new food items to come in Fast & Healthy Cooking Project: F&HCP
Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Forum Resident
#11754 Old 31st Dec 2020 at 7:12 PM
I for one think (and I think this would also be great in TS3) a great mod would be one that triggers an object's functions without the need for a Sim to interact with it, e.g. a car pulling out of the drive, or a bathtub filling up. It might be useful for machinima makers or even just picture takers.
Alchemist
#11755 Old 1st Jan 2021 at 4:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatermelonSandal
I for one think (and I think this would also be great in TS3) a great mod would be one that triggers an object's functions without the need for a Sim to interact with it, e.g. a car pulling out of the drive, or a bathtub filling up. It might be useful for machinima makers or even just picture takers.


That's a great idea. A bit like now in smarthomes.

Overview all my creations (MTS and beyond): Download at once (SimFileShare)
FAQ and policy: Policy S2I
The School Project (finished): The School Project (Completed)
Over 500 new food items to come in Fast & Healthy Cooking Project: F&HCP
Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Test Subject
#11756 Old 1st Jan 2021 at 5:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lientebollemeis
It's not exactly what you mean, but this is a "break up any time" mod.
http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...s2_Relating.htm

You can break up even when the relationship is maxed out.


Thank you! I was looking for that hack a while ago, and couldn't remember who'd made it.
Field Researcher
#11757 Old 1st Jan 2021 at 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nnie
I'd like a mod that enables most mean interactions without needing a low relationship, we all have off days and I'd like my sims to be able to act out a little too.


https://midgethetree.tumblr.com/pos...ed-over-so-many
Try one of the mods from this link. If you use the 3to2 traits project 'Immaturity is childish' definitely does what you want. I actually removed it because my 'childish' sim was being mean to his wife even tho he was at platinum aspiration and 100/100 relationship with her. But I've kept 'Immaturity for more' which seems a bit more realistically tuned.
Test Subject
#11758 Old 2nd Jan 2021 at 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidhedera
https://midgethetree.tumblr.com/pos...ed-over-so-many
Try one of the mods from this link. If you use the 3to2 traits project 'Immaturity is childish' definitely does what you want. I actually removed it because my 'childish' sim was being mean to his wife even tho he was at platinum aspiration and 100/100 relationship with her. But I've kept 'Immaturity for more' which seems a bit more realistically tuned.


Thanks! People here are so helpful, I really appreciate it.

I have actually enlisted my programmer girlfriend into making the mod for me. Yesterday we got poke working, and fixed the issue when that suddenly meant that all sims wanted to do was poke eachother One down, seven (i think?) to go!
Scholar
#11759 Old 2nd Jan 2021 at 2:36 PM
Something that makes interest points harder to gain, similar to skills. Magazines just feel too cheaty.


Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Lab Assistant
#11760 Old 2nd Jan 2021 at 6:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nnie
... and fixed the issue when that suddenly meant that all sims wanted to do was poke eachother


To be fair, who among us hasn't had days like this?
Mad Poster
#11761 Old 3rd Jan 2021 at 12:43 AM Last edited by HarVee : 3rd Jan 2021 at 12:55 AM.
Maybe a hack that forces apt lots to keep floor tiles on the road area to the sublot also. Hate having to edit the lot twice.

My Soundcloud, where I upload some things I make.
Mad Poster
#11762 Old 3rd Jan 2021 at 1:17 AM
What I'd like is a hack that keeps road replacement tiles (such as dirt or grass) in the lot when you put it in the bin. I hate editing it again every time I have to put a house in my medieval hood back in, because I have to replace the road every single time!

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
My downloads of various stuff: https://www.mediafire.com/#myfiles (including funerals!)
Field Researcher
#11763 Old 3rd Jan 2021 at 1:44 AM
I wish my YAs could own a business lot on campus. Then my Greek Houses could have fundraisers selling baked goods!
Mad Poster
#11764 Old 3rd Jan 2021 at 5:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblebeam
Something that makes interest points harder to gain, similar to skills. Magazines just feel too cheaty.


I never use the magazines: I use share interests and ask about interests. Which can backfire if the relationship isn't good enough or something. It's kind of funny: young couple on date, girl: Robots! Robots! Robots! boy: ew! you're one of those geeks aren't you. Rather nostalgic, really.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Mad Poster
#11765 Old 3rd Jan 2021 at 5:58 PM
Magazines? I make my teachers read the school pages in Young Sim. I mean you really shouldn't be a teacher if you're not interested in school.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Field Researcher
#11766 Old 10th Jan 2021 at 8:37 PM
Likely impossible, but I wish we could have different sets of CC for different neighborhoods.
#11767 Old 10th Jan 2021 at 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriel_Muroz
Likely impossible, but I wish we could have different sets of CC for different neighborhoods.

You can generate a new save file for each neighbourhood by renaming the save files and then change them back to the original folder name once you want to play each save file. Then you can have multiple download folders.

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is Forever-Evenfall. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
-.-- -.-- --..
retired moderator
#11768 Old 11th Jan 2021 at 12:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by didyouevenmakeasound
You can generate a new save file for each neighbourhood by renaming the save files and then change them back to the original folder name once you want to play each save file. Then you can have multiple download folders.
I do this for my installation (gamedata) files too. Mine are so heavily modded that if I want to test in a vanilla environment, I can swap them out.
Scholar
#11769 Old 11th Jan 2021 at 9:30 PM
I've had to use different Sims 2 folders just so I can have one vanilla for when I want to build for uploading without loading it with hacks or Mods by accident.
I've really wanted a social assistance hack where sims unable to find work can apply for welfare to help them out until they can find the right job.I manged to find that hack and download it from a link in another thread here.
Page 471 of 471
Back to top