Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th May 2008 at 5:08 PM
Default Sims 2 to Sims 3 characters...
First off let me start out by saying I'm not asking for Sims 2 characters to be recognized on Sims 3 (your characters transfered over), this thread is more along the lines of which Sims do you think will make it to Sims 3. Also what could be there age, relationships, and back story.

My speculations:

1) Don Lothario (elder) and Cassandra Lothario (Of the Goth fame and fortune) (elder)
Happily married with two teenagers on the cusp of adulthood (or young adulthood shall it be entered), one boy, one girl. Moved out of Mortimer's old mansion as it was left to Alexander Goth, the heir to Goth fortune when he turned adult. With Mortimer dead, Mr and Mrs. Lothario, took what money Cassandra had inherited, (not much to be frank as Mortimer never looked to kindly on Don's extra-marital activities while they were dating, and the one fling in the summer Don had with Nina Caliente, but thats another story), and started a family life, to grow old with there children and each other.

2) Nina Caliente (adult), and Don Caliente-Lothario (child).
After that summer fling with Don Lothario, Nina moved back with Pleasantview only to have a un-pleasant surprise a few months later. With morning sickness raging on, Nina found out she was pregnant, two weeks later she was evicted from her house after she stopped working to get ready to help her soon to be born child at home. With no one to help pay the bills, Nina sold her 4-Bedroom condo, and bought a nice spacious 2-bedroom, 1-Bath, trailer home. Four months later Don Caliente-Lothario was born, and Nina, a woman scorned looks for revenge on Don Jr's father.

More life stories to be added when i can think of some, your welcome to add your own.

Sims we've lost.

1) Mortimer Goth, died of old age, his son Alexander was the only person to attend his funeral.

2) Dina Caliente, died under suspicious circumstances, when the ladder to the family pool was found in the Pleasantview's City Dump. No arrest have been made regarding this death.
Advertisement
#2 Old 6th May 2008 at 5:44 PM
Quote:
2) Dina Caliente, died under suspicious circumstances, when the ladder to the family pool was found in the Pleasantview's City Dump. No arrest have been made regarding this death.

LMAO, for some reason that last bit made me laugh so hard I snorted.
Cool ideas!
Alchemist
#3 Old 6th May 2008 at 6:03 PM
That makes two of us, that's hilarious. ladder in the dump lol
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th May 2008 at 3:59 PM
How about Brandi Broke...

She is an elder now and her two kids are Young Adult and Teenager, or Adult and Young Adult. She inherited a large sum of money when an unknown relative in Strangetown kicked the bucket and now Brandi Broke lives in a mansion, while her two kids (one happily married, and the other in love) live a happy life in their own homes.

Would be quite a switch-a-roo regarding the Goths and Brokes!
#5 Old 7th May 2008 at 8:21 PM
I had the exact same idea Fury.
Theorist
#6 Old 7th May 2008 at 9:06 PM
General grunt died back in strangetown and the sons moved out (adults) of strangetown because they were so depressed with the small location of ST, They went To Pleasant Vally!

Buzz Grunt (Is that his name? The 'Favorite' son, who goes in the army) end up liveing a lonely life, after his girlfreind died from a car accident. Lives on the far outskirts of town in a Traylor!

And The other one, (NO idea what his name is) Goes into the Medical career and becomes a famous doctor, But hasn't met his brother since the funeral. Lives in the center of town with a wife and a child.

Mmmm, Can't think of any more...

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th May 2008 at 12:24 AM
Petchy, there were three sons...and Buzz was the father. xD Tank, Ripp, and Buck. Poor, unfortunate-looking boys with poor, unfortunate-sounding names. =(

In any case, it seems unlikely that there would be any stories involving illegitimate children...doubt it would kick up the rating, but could cause controversy. Also, with base game loaded, if you do what the game tells you to (xD), Don will end up leaving Cassie at the altar. Heh.

But I DO hope they throw in a new generation of Goths...wouldn't be the Sims without the Goths. And the Pleasants. =D

"Well, then at least I'll die next to a hot, nymphomaniac supermodel." And what more could one ask for...? ._.
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th May 2008 at 12:35 AM
I think they'd have decendants of the Sims 2 sims.
Instead of Don Lothario, maybe his great great granchild or something of the sort. I'd like the feeling that a LOT of time has passed.
#9 Old 8th May 2008 at 2:43 AM
The Burbs
Lucy's parents Jennifer and John are elders, still married.
Lucy is a teen, adult, or young adult dating Beau Broke.
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th May 2008 at 4:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shuriken_thrower
I think they'd have decendants of the Sims 2 sims.
Instead of Don Lothario, maybe his great great granchild or something of the sort. I'd like the feeling that a LOT of time has passed.

That was my other idea which I'd be perfectly fine with if this doesn't happen.