Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#76 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 9:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daniandan
The most weirdest sims name that I have come across, would have to be "Girbits Worthington".
I was like 'who names their child Girbits'

Eu! Eu dee, "vo Girbits!", vetorg?

Calm down and speak English, Ronnie.

OK. Girbits is "Llamas" in the old tongue, the language of Sims 2.
Advertisement
Inventor
#77 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 4:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gemly_teddie
Ah, must be party-dancer. Their names are hilarious. My minds gone blank now, and I can't think of one, but check them out next time you see them
I assume they're supposed to be 'stage names', to protect their identities.

Yeah must be it, never even used party NPCs so I didn't know.
I saved her to the bin because she was actually rather cute

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Test Subject
#78 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 7:39 PM
The other day I saw a townie named 'Jon Lessen', which I thought was funny at the time since I was actually listening to a Beatles song.
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 8:53 PM
All I will say is Toile Paper.
Test Subject
#82 Old 28th May 2014 at 3:30 PM
There is a Bridgeport townie named Barb Dwyer. (Barbed wire)
The random name generator once gave me the name Coy Fairchild.
And my game likes naming babies Derek - but not Derek. Dereck and Derik and I think maybe once even Derick, but not Derek.
Instructor
#83 Old 28th May 2014 at 5:14 PM
There is a babysitter in Bridgeport whos name is Pintala Sutela *_*. Many babysitters in the game are horrible and should not be around babies, but this one was kinda ok. She used to play with my sims toddler a lot and even sit with him while he played with the xylophone.
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 28th May 2014 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MinghamSmith
My game once generated a Cletus Elkins, which was amusingly hillbilly-ish.

World Adventures tourist names can also be odd. If you're a history buff or have been following events in the Middle East for the past couple of years, tourists called Robespierre and Mubarak sound more than a little questionable.

I've seen Sima Zhi in the game, who I swear is a figure from the Three Kingdoms period of China.
Field Researcher
#85 Old 29th May 2014 at 6:35 AM
Had a random generated townie named William William and a stylist sim named Roman Law. I thought that was a cool name but he was seriously fug.
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 29th May 2014 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vhanster
The first wild Unicorn I encountered was "Cookie Horse" I seriously believe that the animals' last name bar should be disabled.

I ran into a unicorn named Brownie Horse one time...I didn't question then, but now I'm starting to wonder if the game is just giving the unicorns all dessert names or something.
Test Subject
#87 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 6:43 AM
Weired
Quote: Originally posted by Gatorade3
Recently I've begun to notice some townies in game to have children and give them the worst names ever. Like Jamie Jolina from Sunset Valley: she had a son with Christopher Steel and named him Ferby. Teeny! Also, sometimes the game generates new Sims that move into town and they have a myriad of personalities, appearances and names. Like this guy named Michael. Michael Hunt. If only his named was abbreviated to Mike... Then there was Ivana Mandic! I lol'ed so hard it was painful. Share any other names you've encountered!
Ive had a pregnate girl in the game and she had 1 kid named tickleden Tickleden wtf? It ticked me off to have to grow up with a kid named tickleden.
Test Subject
#88 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 6:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mochamentos
I ran into a unicorn named Brownie Horse one time...I didn't question then, but now I'm starting to wonder if the game is just giving the unicorns all dessert names or something.
Ive found a horse thats blondish and its name is vanilla ( why do they pick these names? :/ )
Test Subject
#89 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 6:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by r_deNoube
Eu! Eu dee, "vo Girbits!", vetorg?

Calm down and speak English, Ronnie.

OK. Girbits is "Llamas" in the old tongue, the language of Sims 2.
If you think up a band after woohoo it named it woohoo warriors o.o
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 3:23 PM
Today I found an old dog named RonRoneo

he's mine now
Instructor
#91 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 12:33 AM
Random generated townie names:

Isildor Sim.
Stig Fram (means Step Forward in Swedish).
Micke Langelo.
Andre Looney.
Sim Regina (would've made sense if it was Regina Sim... ).
German Sims.
Irwin and Irvin Bassett (twins).
Sandra Bullar (Bullar = cinnamon buns in Swedish. Could also be a reference to breasts).
John PĂ„lman (John Pohlman being a famous weather presenter in Sweden).
Friend Rude
One Minute Ninja'd
#92 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 12:48 AM
For some reason, I always have at least 1 small dog in every town with the first name of Klutz.

But I still have a soft spot for the party dancer, Cherry Blossom.
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 6:20 AM
Granny Smith from Hidden Springs has always amused me. She's an elder with green skin, so the name is just perfect for her.

May your plumbob glow ever green.
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 10:39 PM
I don't know if anyone mentioned this but, I have seen a guy named Johny Johnson, I think that's how it was spelled. It's a very "creative" name :p
Instructor
#95 Old 9th Jun 2014 at 12:40 PM
I've already posted this pic in one thread, but I'm just gonna go ahead and drop it here, too

Estella Olivia's kid. Maybe because she dislikes children, she didn't want to bother with the name.
Mad Poster
#96 Old 9th Jun 2014 at 7:50 PM
I've seen Ida Dunnit.

I have two townies in Isla Paradiso with the name of Ray Gunne.

Personally I think it's pretty lame. Some EAxoid probably had too much time on their hands and decided to be cute.

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Scholar
#97 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 12:20 AM
I once named a cat Tibbles Dolphin, I have no regrets!

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Test Subject
#98 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 12:44 AM
Well, who could forget Simis Bachelor from the base game?
Alchemist
#99 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 12:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by katetheawesomesimmer
Well, who could forget Simis Bachelor from the base game?

Well, technically, he's not a townie, and it's not a game-generated name.

Just call me Nikel
Page 4 of 5