Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Selvadoradese Owl Career

by asiashamecca Posted 4th Jan 2019 at 4:19 AM

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 7:25 AM
Wow! This is really interesting! There's a script! Great!I love it! And do you mind if I translate it into Chinese and share it with Chinese players? Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 7:42 AM
I love these noir stories so much :O great job!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 11:35 AM
Wow, cannot wait trying out this Career!!! Thanx!!!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 11:35 AM
Actually this career reminds me of Sims World of adventures and its quests((( But without puzzles and treasures at the end(((
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 2:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zquad_fz
Wow! This is really interesting! There's a script! Great!I love it! And do you mind if I translate it into Chinese and share it with Chinese players? Thank you very much!

Not at all.

"Addicted to gum? Try delicious cigarettes. Cigarettes. Control your gum craving."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 2:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ezeliastarpuff
I love these noir stories so much :O great job!

Quote: Originally posted by helene912
Wow, cannot wait trying out this Career!!! Thanx!!!

Thank you!!!

"Addicted to gum? Try delicious cigarettes. Cigarettes. Control your gum craving."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 4:08 PM
Well, I'm absolutely in love with this concept! Can't wait to play it. Downloading now!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 4:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LucienRene
Well, I'm absolutely in love with this concept! Can't wait to play it. Downloading now!

Thank you! I hope you enjoy it!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 5:29 PM
Testing it in game and it is so amazing. Thank you very much for sharing this to us. This is the best career for the Sims 4 ever!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bigyipsi
Testing it in game and it is so amazing. Thank you very much for sharing this to us. This is the best career for the Sims 4 ever!

Thank you so much!!! I'm really happy for the feedback. :lovestruc:

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 10:45 PM
I've downloaded several of your mods and EVERY ONE of them is AWESOME!! I'd call you a "Creative Genius" if that didn't sound sort of, uh, creepy lol. Keep up the excellent work!😁👌
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 5:31 PM
oh i love your careers they are so amazing, if i could request possibly doing a military career that would top it all off. Again great job love all of your mods they rock!!!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 8:15 PM
:lovestruc OMG, you actually made a career out of the Maltese Falcon. Amaaaaazzzing!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 12:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by snuggles78
oh i love your careers they are so amazing, if i could request possibly doing a military career that would top it all off. Again great job love all of your mods they rock!!!

Quote: Originally posted by cheesystrings
I've downloaded several of your mods and EVERY ONE of them is AWESOME!! I'd call you a "Creative Genius" if that didn't sound sort of, uh, creepy lol. Keep up the excellent work!😁👌

Quote: Originally posted by SamIAm2
:lovestruc OMG, you actually made a career out of the Maltese Falcon. Amaaaaazzzing!

Thank you all SO much for the encouragement. <3

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 2:04 AM
Coolest mod I've seen in awhile. This will go great with my Mafia family :) Thanks for your work!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 5:10 AM
This looks fun! I'm not sure which I like better, the career or how you describe it in the spoilers! I only glanced quickly through the spoilers because I didn't want to ruin the surprises. Wonderful!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Jan 2019 at 4:06 AM
This is AWESOME!!!! THANK YOU!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 9th Jan 2019 at 8:11 PM
This is fantastic! I cannot wait to play it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 18th Jan 2019 at 2:11 PM
Excellent - Thank You!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 9:38 AM
I like the unusual - so will give it a try :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 11:10 PM
OMG, tell me where i can find the guy who wearing the sims 3 detective trench coat?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 4th Feb 2019 at 12:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Davidmak89
OMG, tell me where i can find the guy who wearing the sims 3 detective trench coat?

Humphrey is here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/di...omment_14107316
The coat is here: http://joliebean.tumblr.com/post/17...-the-third-part

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 21st Mar 2019 at 1:37 PM
Awesome sauce!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 16th Jun 2019 at 3:45 PM
I feel like this is a great thing that will let some of the Sims 4 players who are experiencing burnout in their game, but don't want to do challenges be able to branch out and get a couple of new perspectives. Good on you for making this! Keep up the good work.
Page 1 of 2