Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Apr 2021 at 11:00 AM
Default Mod Constructor - Lot trait
Hi guys!

I'm trying to create a Chernobyl-like, radiation related mod by using a lot trait. I'm pretty new to modding, so I'm using the Mod Constructor by following youtube tutorials, but they don't really show the parts I need . So far, I have managed to create the lot trait, with a buff and even add an interaction but for some reason, in the game it's duplicated. I also tried to add some random buffs after the interaction is ran but they never appear, only cause LEs. I have some questions

- Is it possible to add random buffs after an interaction is ran without an LE and the buff actually appearing?
- How can I stop the duplication of an interaction?
- Is it possible to add a chance of death after certain amount of time spent on the lot? Or just randomly appearing dazed buff after leaving the lot?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Apr 2021 at 5:25 PM
I would recommend asking in Zerbu's Discord server, not many people who use MC visit here often.

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon