Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2021 at 7:55 PM
Default Flood/water object
I am looking for a water 'object'. I enjoy in-game photography over actual game-play but I need a flooded bedroom for a picture. so I need water. And I have no idea how to get something like that. Anyone who can help me out?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 12th Jun 2021 at 2:27 AM
I have something like this for Sims 2, would also love to get a similar mod for Sims 4!

There's something that might work, but I'm not sure if the mod is still getting updates. It's called Andrew's sfx player. You place a small plumbob-like object on your lot and type in what effect you want to play, either on command or continuously. A list of effects is provided with the mod, my favorite was the sea serpent from Windenburg that I summoned into a reserve, for your flooded room I imagine any waves sfx might work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Jun 2021 at 4:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enki
I have something like this for Sims 2, would also love to get a similar mod for Sims 4!

There's something that might work, but I'm not sure if the mod is still getting updates. It's called Andrew's sfx player. You place a small plumbob-like object on your lot and type in what effect you want to play, either on command or continuously. A list of effects is provided with the mod, my favorite was the sea serpent from Windenburg that I summoned into a reserve, for your flooded room I imagine any waves sfx might work.
Thank you for your help! I'll make sure to try it!