Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tom Thumb Nursery "Once Upon a Time...": 8 new meshes

by -Maylin- Posted 15th Nov 2007 at 2:47 PM - Updated 25th Apr 2008 at 7:40 PM by -Maylin- : adding Tom Thumb Story

201 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 184 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 9
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 9:43 PM
Oh.

My.

God.

This is the coolest thing EVER!!!

Just for the coolness of this, I'm making a plantsim family, and their house is using this!

You ROCK!!!
Field Researcher
#77 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 10:07 PM
Wow! This is absolutely amazing! Awesome work!
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 10:36 PM
That's very creative and very cute!!!

... And music is my aeroplane.
Test Subject
#79 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 5:38 PM
I adore thiss !!

Thanks for making it
Forum Resident
#80 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 9:39 PM
Eeee. =D I love this beyond belief! You are so amazingly talented. Thanks for sharing this! <3
Field Researcher
#81 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 12:33 AM
Wow,fantastic..amazing..abolutely perfect,really love it, you are so creative..these are my favourite for the present
thanks so muck, great job..
Test Subject
#82 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 9:39 AM
wow!! i love this!! now i can play some kind of fantasy story for my sims!!! great job!!!
Test Subject
#83 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 3:23 AM
:lovestruc This set is so cute! I just love it, great job.
Test Subject
#84 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 8:48 PM
This so adorable! I couldn't wait to put it in my game! It plays very well. Keep up the good work & may I just say, "MORE MORE MORE!!!!"
#85 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 9:43 PM
This is absolutly ADORABLE! Good luck!
Forum Resident
#86 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 3:29 PM
You managed to make some very beautiful and amazing items to have the sceenes of this tale in the game of Sims2! Thanks for sharing your hard work:
hexameter
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 12:02 AM
so cool.....

I like KITTIES!!! and yeah....

Oh, If you like stories with adventure, comedy and fantasy, check out my story "A Little Fantasy" at Sims2.com. Link--> http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sto...asset_id=182176
#88 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 7:07 PM
Whoa this si so amazing WOW!!!!!

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Top Secret Researcher
#89 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 12:19 AM
So cute!!!

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
The ModFather
retired moderator
#90 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 1:04 AM
How imaginative! This "fairy tale" interpretation of commonly used objects is astounding!
And - as an object creator myself - I can't help but noticing the additional effort you've put in making the entire set compatible with all games including the base game only

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#91 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 7:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
How imaginative! This "fairy tale" interpretation of commonly used objects is astounding!
And - as an object creator myself - I can't help but noticing the additional effort you've put in making the entire set compatible with all games including the base game only

Thanks for the nice comment Numenor
You should know that all of my creations are the result of your tutorials!

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 9:15 PM
Very lovely! My favourite is the flower sink. :D
Test Subject
#93 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 10:34 PM
You have no idea where these objects take me.....seriously it's like I'm in another world when I placed these items in my little hut. You are amazing, never stop doing what you do
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 6:53 PM Last edited by mutterfly : 5th Dec 2007 at 7:04 PM. Reason: spelling
I have been floored with amazement and girly happiness twice today! I'm absolutly inlove with your nursey set, and lethe's Alice garden. Absolute fairytale magic I'm so greatful there are many talented creators that can bring unique things like this to my game. Brillant idea, and beautifully made!! THANK YOU <3 <3

good luck in the contest, and I have no idea what to do in voting now, it's impossible to pick just 1!
Forum Resident
#95 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 9:56 PM
you're incredible! the things you do! thank you maylin
Test Subject
#96 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 2:15 AM
AWWW!!! This is soooo darn cute, I wish I had a nursery like this when both my daughters were born Wonderful job!
Field Researcher
#97 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 12:40 AM
These objects are so cute! Thanks!
Test Subject
#98 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 6:18 PM
Bravo :D

I always remembered the story of the newer disney version of Thumbalina X)

++ I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad++
+++ The dreams in which im dying are the best I've ever had +++
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 8:55 AM
Thank you! It is so gorgeous and will make my Plantsims very happy!!!

Success is getting up one more time than you fall down.
Test Subject
#100 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 6:41 PM
WOW!! this is absoluetly amaezing and so very perfect for Adam and Eve. Thank you so very much this will go great in the green house i made for them to live in.

Sweet Dreams untill the night falls! Dusk awakens, the mist falls upon the silken webs. Destiny stands at your bed side. With one kiss your life begins.
Page 4 of 9