Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victorian-Gothic Set

by Adele Posted 30th Aug 2008 at 12:42 PM - Updated 14th May 2009 at 7:42 PM by Adele

277 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 248 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 12
Field Researcher
#26 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 6:37 PM
as always these rock! And I can't wait for UNDEAD part 2.

An Epic Victorian Saga unlike any ever made for the Sims 2. Jane Toland, an idealist woman struggles in the pious society that disdains her.

Test Subject
#27 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 6:39 PM
wow great love it
type of dark room
will set a dark atmosphere
great for my sims

Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
Oh baby bring on the pain
And listen to the thunder
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 6:52 PM
~This is an exquisite creation,thankyou~
Field Researcher
#29 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 7:20 PM
I grabbed this set last month but I wanted to thank you for creating it. I use this in all my homes and they look great!

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Test Subject
#30 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 7:29 PM Last edited by icedhaze : 30th Aug 2008 at 7:35 PM.
Yes, I can't seem to find the stack of books mesh either and also the framed pictures. But love the set though.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 7:57 PM
Absolutely beautiful set, but I don't have the books and both the table and wall pictures are missing also.
Test Subject
#32 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 8:17 PM
Absolutely gorgeous, as always! I am always amazed by the beautiful work you do. I use your work in almost every house I make!
Test Subject
#33 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 9:16 PM
You are an absolute genius; it's so, so, so gorgeous. Thank you!!

montreal may eat it's young--
but montreal won't break us down.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 9:44 PM
*Shreiks* That is my favourite Pedestal Clock! I had cherry picked it out a while back but I'm not that good at photoskinning. http://freya.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=299075 Thanks so much, Manga
Eminence Grise
#35 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 10:00 PM
ACK more adele furniture, lol I always think "oh no more CC I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO HAVE!"

Drapes too, mmmm :D

I have an apartment building in AL that currently has an evil witch and a vampire couple living in it -- making the Apartment House from Hell... this stuff will work great there :D
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 11:02 PM
Its no surprise that everything you've uploaded has been picked or featured!! Your uploads are incredible, and this one is no exception
Test Subject
#37 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 11:12 PM
Wow! This is incredibly detailed, gorgeous beyond words, lifelike,and wow, I can't wait for even more recolors! In a word....amazing! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Test Subject
#38 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 11:38 PM
Adele I've downloaded all of your sets, they're just amazing... and this one is one of the best!
Field Researcher
#39 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 12:05 AM
Absolutely gorgeous, I have all of your sets for the house I made for my self sim, so much of it is stuff I would buy in real life. I especially loved the bedroom set. Thank you so very much and keep up the fantastic work.

Hugs

Be true to yourself, only your opinion of yourself truly counts.

Darkie
Scholar
#40 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 12:45 AM
I nabbed this from WNF but I just have to say how much I love the set, especially the seating, I have no idea how you get your textures so perfect, are they all hand drawn? Anyway, thanks, love it :D
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 1:00 AM
As always, absolutely stunning! I especially love the Alice in Wonderland pictures in the frames (last moth I did a whole Gothic piece based on them for an art assignment, so its still stuck in my head. )
xamyx
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 1:52 AM
'WOW' is all I can say. You have an AMAZING talent. We're so lucky to have you on MTS2! - BRILLIANT!

"All religions are founded on the fear of the many and the cleverness of the few."
Marie Henri Beyle (1783-1842)
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 2:03 AM
Adele, I haven't ever commented to thank you before, but I wanted you to know that I adore everything you do. You're amazing and fantastic, and thank you so much for sharing your talents with us!
Scholar
#44 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 2:26 AM
Every single item that you make is absolutely magnificant! Such a piece of art this is! When ever you come out with something new, I always say to myself "How on earth does she do that!?" . Really, you have such a special talent! Thanks so much for yet an another amazing collection for my homes!
Forum Resident
#45 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 3:28 AM
No doubt, this is an exellent set. Thanks for sharing your work!
hexameter
Test Subject
#46 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 3:43 AM
Oh Adele! This is just beautiful :] I've downloaded each and every one of your furniture sets, because it brings so much to my gameplay! Anyway ^_^; Thanks again and keep the magic flowing!
Test Subject
#47 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 4:05 AM
Love the set, but I'm not seeing the pile of books.
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#48 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 4:07 AM
You really do make the most exquisite textures, and beautiful shapes with surprisingly low poly counts. Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
#49 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 4:32 AM
ADELE, everything you make is just so supercalafrekin'GORGEOUS!

I am constantly in awe of your talent!

Thank-you so much for sharing!

-Solsed
Test Subject
#50 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 5:12 AM
I redownloaded it but I still am missing the books and the framed pictures? Are they in there somewhere, I'm not seeing them. I went through all the files and yep, no stack o' books or pictures.

montreal may eat it's young--
but montreal won't break us down.
Page 2 of 12