Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jeans that fit into Boots (All Ages & Both Genders)

by frizelbliz Posted 23rd Jan 2011 at 7:11 PM - Updated 28th Jul 2011 at 12:35 PM by frizelbliz : Added some additional credits.

91 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 70 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Theorist
THANKS POST
#26 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 3:11 PM
I love these thank you so much
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 4:59 PM
Default *squee*
Awww, thank you guys. Getting so many comments made my day. :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by ernesthoward76
These Jeans look as though they were painted on - lol thanks
Because they actually are, duh. Sometimes I think the same thing in real life.

Quote: Originally posted by Tegira
I'll made the specular darker though...
Believe me or not, it is already completely black. xD Apparently, Sims3 is just over-shiny in general.

Quote: Originally posted by black_crazy_cat
why are the male version are longer than the female version
Because the male and female meshes are mapped slightly differently, but I couldn't see this until in-game. I couldn't decide which I liked better, so I didn't make any more changes.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 6:33 PM
Very nice! Thank you for this.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#29 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 6:48 PM
Great stuff! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 8:45 PM
Will this make my babies and toddlers look deformed?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Brittany005
Will this make my babies and toddlers look deformed?

No, why should it? Toddlers who wear it will just look like the ones in the picture.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 10:36 AM
HI,where did you get the boy's converse
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 2:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by satisfaction18
HI,where did you get the boy's converse

They're in the base game. You need to look more closely.

Test Subject
#34 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 2:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by frizelbliz
They're in the base game. You need to look more closely.

no i meant for the child
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#35 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 5:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by satisfaction18
no i meant for the child

Oh, sorry, for some reason I read 'guy's' instead of 'boy's'. They are by Helaene, but since she closed her site, you'll have to get the huge zip of all her downloads.

Inventor
THANKS POST
#36 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 12:18 AM
Yayy!! Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 5:32 AM
Thanks alot! Out of curiosity, what skin are the sims using?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 12:23 AM
Yes! thank you, now my 80's punker sim is complete!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 30th Jan 2011 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TRINO
Thanks alot! Out of curiosity, what skin are the sims using?

Female face, Toddler and Child face and body: by aikea_guinea
Female body: by Lady Frontbum
Male face and body: by TummyZa

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#40 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 10:10 PM
Aww, they look sooo cute on the toddlers! And on the others as well, I love skinny jeans - on me as well as on my Sims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 7:07 PM
Thanks soooo much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 9:20 AM
what if u made skin thight boots a bit only a bit out, if this is a stupid idea srry i dnt mod
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 10:23 PM
Perhaps i'm doing something wrong (trust me that is extremely possible) but all of the boots, both the boots that came with the game and expansion packs as well as the boots i've installed into the game, all go under the jeans which look really silly lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated ^_^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#44 Old 28th Feb 2011 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dupa123l
what if u made skin thight boots a bit only a bit out, if this is a stupid idea srry i dnt mod

This is not stupid at all. I would definitely make default replacements like that for all EA boots if I could make meshes.

Quote: Originally posted by BlindingEchoes
Perhaps i'm doing something wrong (trust me that is extremely possible) but all of the boots, both the boots that came with the game and expansion packs as well as the boots i've installed into the game, all go under the jeans which look really silly lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated ^_^

I guess you have only tried skin-tight boots (that look like they are painted on the legs). Although I have tried lots of voodoo magic on the jeans, they still won't go under that kind of boots, sorry. They were only made for the 3D boots pictured and linked in the download post.

Banned
THANKS POST
#45 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 5:29 PM
when my mum saw the toddler pic she said, "Awwww cute" lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 4:28 PM
You are my Hero! :O Finally! Now my badass sims look even more badass :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#47 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 12:37 AM
Thanks A Bunch.This was a pet peev of mine :D
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#48 Old 3rd May 2011 at 3:35 PM
I just came here to report that the female versions were enabled for pregnancy when I saw that you specifically said so. Well, at least for pregnant teens these do not morph, however, making them look slightly strange when the game decides to use them (bumped top but normal bottom). I don't know whether you might want to change this.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#49 Old 9th May 2011 at 7:17 PM
Yeah, you're right. When I enabled that, I probably thought the teen pregnacy morphs everyone uses worked like default replacements and would pick up these retextures. Which they don't. xD
I updated the file, grab it if the, um, half-pregnant looking teens creep you out.
But the adult version works. I have tested that one.

Instructor
THANKS POST
#50 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 11:25 PM
Thanks so much! Can you make a version without the belt though? I don't really care, I just like having options in case the girls shirt doesn't cover it. Anyways, this is awesome!
Page 2 of 4