Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Persistent TestingCheats - Cheats Always Enabled! [Updated 6/26/18]

by TwistedMexi Posted 22nd Sep 2014 at 2:50 AM - Updated 26th Jun 2018 at 5:20 PM by TwistedMexi : Checked for compatibility.

390 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 151 Feedback Posts, 238 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 16
Scholar
THANKS POST
#26 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 1:46 PM
You are an absolute LEGEND and I wont just give you my first born child I will let you have all three of my kids.... Really you can have them.... Then I get to play Sims all day with no interruptions and no continuous typing of testingcheats true
Thanks again your a hero..... XOXOXO
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 2:12 PM
I loved how in #Sims3 it was left on, when I found it turns off in #Sims4 after a use it drove me to a wall! Will let you know if I encounter any problems.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 2:17 PM
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 2:27 PM
Thanks you so much!! The Iron Throne is yours!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 2:28 PM
Yet another exceedingly useful modification TwistedMexi and saves me from doing it since this was one of the first mods I was going to make when I got the time to do so. The non-persistent nature of testing cheats was a HUGE annoyance.

Now I will just have to start with making CAS.fulleditmode the persistent default. Unless someone else gets to that too before I do.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 2:38 PM
When you say leave it zipped, do you mean in WinRAR zipped and place the mods folder like it?
Test Subject
#32 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 2:49 PM
Hola, a mi no me funciona el mod, le doy a shift y no me sale ninguna opcion. Gracias.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 3:27 PM
Thank forever!!! was annoying typing the test etc all the time :-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#34 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 3:38 PM
Thanks!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 3:43 PM
Brilliant! I got quickly tired of having to re-enter the cheat after just simply visiting another lot. If only we could still drag the relationship bar rather than having to enter modifyrelationship etc... that cheat is seared into my brain. x)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 6:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ForestNymph
Brilliant! I got quickly tired of having to re-enter the cheat after just simply visiting another lot. If only we could still drag the relationship bar rather than having to enter modifyrelationship etc... that cheat is seared into my brain. x)

As far as I can tell, the part of the game that would let you access mouse location/button presses is blocked off so I'm afraid it'll be awhile before we get something like that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 7:24 PM
thank you SO much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 7:44 PM
i needed this mod thanks i was about to give up
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 8:49 PM
great, great, great, thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 11:59 PM
Thanks, I was needing this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 12:01 AM
You are truly a saint, thank you so much for this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 12:13 AM
Thanks for doing this! Now... just to clarify for an old fella who gets confused easy, is this the same thing as the one Clown loaded previously, or is this one different. Will assume I cant load both.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 12:24 AM
My Writer's Cramp from the bottom of its heart! 8)
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 12:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TwistedMexi
That's probably not a good idea considering the relationship bugs that can result from fulleditmode. Not sure if the last patch actually fixed that or not.

I think it did - I've never had any problems with cas.fulleditmode since the Sept. 9 patch.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#45 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 12:41 AM
Thank you so Very Much!!!!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 12:42 AM
@TwistedMexi Will this conflict with the enable advanced debug/cheat interactions script mod? I know you have to type in testingcheats true every time I enter a lot, so I wouldn't think so, but I would like to make sure as I am not a modder and do not know python. Thanks for all the great mods and help you have given us all!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#47 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by veiledstar
@TwistedMexi Will this conflict with the enable advanced debug/cheat interactions script mod? I know you have to type in testingcheats true every time I enter a lot, so I wouldn't think so, but I would like to make sure as I am not a modder and do not know python. Thanks for all the great mods and help you have given us all!

It's my understanding that the advanced debug mod also prevents you from having to type in testingcheats, so if you want the entire debug menu, including the hidden developer tools, I would say just use his mod, you shouldn't need mine as well.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 1:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TwistedMexi
It's my understanding that the advanced debug mod also prevents you from having to type in testingcheats, so if you want the entire debug menu, including the hidden developer tools, I would say just use his mod, you shouldn't need mine as well.

For some reason, you still need to type in testingcheats with the other mod. Others have reported it, but I don't think the modder plans on updating his mod, which is why I wondered if yours would conflict.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 2:12 AM
Have to redo this cheat every time I went anywhere got SO annoying! Thank you so much for this!!

Megan (and sometimes LaVaughn)

Sugar Exotics

My Blog
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 2:15 AM
gaaah! thank you sooooo much for this~! ♥
Page 2 of 16