Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bed Energy Mod (10 Energy on all beds)

by Fissure Posted 12th Aug 2015 at 1:26 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2021 at 9:36 PM by Fissure

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 49 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 3:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fissure
Hi again and you are very welcome. Just tried out the soothing beds in my game and I cant manage to get the discomfort trait from it (more than from a hungry sim). Went through the tuning file and can't find anything in there that I missed. Just like you said that bed is not supposed to give that trait even un-modded. Do you know if you have any other mods that might conflict with this mod, that alters the bed files or their tuning files?
If you are unsure you can download the mod "mod-conflict detector" here on modthesims. You can find it under "downloads-programs and utilities". Please run that program and check if my mod is marked in any color their (detecting any conflict).

Hope we can get this sorted out for ya!

Will do, and thank you for being so nice about it! I will have to check it tomorrow (08/19/2015) but will get back to you ASAP. Who knows, maybe it is just that that one Sim is never satisfied LOL She makes ice cream and then eats it until it's gone!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 2:15 AM
obrigado.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 2:32 AM
i love the mod could you do this to stoves/fridges by any chance
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 5:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cutypie529
i love the mod could you do this to stoves/fridges by any chance

Have finished the mod for you now, it is uploaded and awaiting approval from the moderators so it should appear in a day or so in the downloads section!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#30 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 5:48 AM
Thanks so much for this! Gives us more decoration freedom, yay :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 8:49 AM Last edited by 1Saved_Diva : 1st Sep 2015 at 8:52 AM. Reason: Typos
You Rock!
A Thousand "Thank You's" for doing this!!! Now my game works and I can still use my beds. Blessings to you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 11:54 PM
Thanks for all the nice comments, makes it worth it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 6th Sep 2015 at 11:19 AM
Really needed, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 14th Sep 2015 at 4:08 PM
i love the mod could you do this to chairs/sofas by any chance?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#35 Old 17th Sep 2015 at 6:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thril1
i love the mod could you do this to chairs/sofas by any chance?

I can see what I can do when I get some time over. Kinda much at work atm though !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 7:08 PM
Thank you Fissure
I appreciate the quick reply.
Test Subject
#37 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 6:19 AM
Looks like this mod has to be updated because this disables the ability to claim a bed that is implemented with the latest patch.
I would appreciate if you would like to update this.
If it happens only with my PC,no matter.
Thanks in advance.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 2:45 PM Last edited by Garkman : 26th Sep 2015 at 2:47 PM. Reason: Clarification
Default Correct
Quote: Originally posted by japonica
Looks like this mod has to be updated because this disables the ability to claim a bed that is implemented with the latest patch.
I would appreciate if you would like to update this.
If it happens only with my PC,no matter.
Thanks in advance.

I agree with japonica. We cannot claim beds with this mod.Thanks so much in advance for your hard work and great mod

One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them, One Sim to bring them all, And with bodyshop bind them
Test Subject
#39 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 9:28 PM
Hello! Unfortunately the last update gave conflict with this Mod. If we use it the new interaction claim ownership does not appear. If you can fix this, I am very grateful, I really like this Mod.
Thank you!
Test Subject
#40 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 7:02 PM
Please, fix it! Thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#41 Old 28th Sep 2015 at 3:05 PM
Thanks for the headsup! Mod has been fixed and the beds should have the claim box now! Please let me know if there is further issues!
Field Researcher
#42 Old 28th Sep 2015 at 6:03 PM
Thanks!
Thanks for the headsup! Mod has been fixed and the beds should have the claim box now! Please let me know if there is further issues!

Thanks for the commitment to keep your mods updated. Your mods are a must!

One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them, One Sim to bring them all, And with bodyshop bind them
Field Researcher
#43 Old 28th Sep 2015 at 6:13 PM
Is it possible to add Fun 10 or 9 to both hot tubs? It's annoying they don't use them much because of the default fun is 4. Thanks in advance for your response.

Test Subject
#44 Old 28th Sep 2015 at 10:31 PM

Thank you for the quick update.
Your mods help me very much.
Test Subject
#45 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 6:03 PM

Thanks (again) for the updating and for sharing it with the community
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#46 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Garkman
Is it possible to add Fun 10 or 9 to both hot tubs? It's annoying they don't use them much because of the default fun is 4. Thanks in advance for your response.

Yes it is possible, will see if I can add an alternative file in my hygiene mod!
Field Researcher
#47 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 12:08 AM
Awesome
Yes it is possible, will see if I can add an alternative file in my hygiene mod!

Thanks a bunch Fissure!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 4:49 PM
I appreciate you making this mod SO MUCH!!! I got tired (heh) of feeling "punished" for designing a modern home that had to have a lower energy bed in it. It was either violate the design by taking the Princess Cordelia bed, or have my rich sim who likes modern decor using a less effective bed. No more! Thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 21st Oct 2015 at 3:02 AM
Thanks a lot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 4:40 AM
Thank you SO much for making these mods - they open up a lot of possibilities for those of us who love playing with décor, but don't want our simmies sleeping badly or eating nothing but burnt grilled cheese. ;D
Page 2 of 4