Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cheater Mod v3.5.0

by Krys29 Posted 12th Aug 2015 at 2:05 AM - Updated 13th Nov 2017 at 7:56 PM by Krys29

218 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 134 Feedback Posts, 83 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 9
Test Subject
#26 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 1:34 AM
The mod is not working for me. Any guidance?
Test Subject
#27 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 4:02 AM
does not work for me either
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 4:59 AM Last edited by Krys29 : 14th Aug 2015 at 5:40 AM.
Hi everybody,

For those who have problems to run the mod, you must have two files to your mods directory: Cheater_Mod_v1_03.package and Cheater_Script_v1_01.zip.

Start the game and then go into the game options then others. tick the script mods. Apply changes. Quit and restart the game. Normally you should see the mod and the script in the window Mods at launch.

launch your game and try to click on the mailbox.

The startup of the mod is a little difficult but it must work properly
Test Subject
#29 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 10:02 AM
Good!I like it a lot!
And here are the STBL flies for zh-cn(01) and zh-tw(02)
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Cheater_zh_STBL.rar (617 Bytes, 92 downloads)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 12:46 PM
Thanks for translation. It will be in the next update for light version.

I think by the end of next week the Version 2 release. It is under development. The buttons are finished. It only remains for me to do the script.
I will certainly put to contribution again for translation
Inventor
THANKS POST
#31 Old 17th Aug 2015 at 7:14 AM
Awesome I love the idea of hiding the Plumbob, Didn't even know that was possible Thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#32 Old 17th Aug 2015 at 6:39 PM
Hi everybody,

Version 2 is available.
It is not less than 50 cheats codes that have been entered. Mainly career, moving objects, silver, and graphics options.

As with the first version: let yourself be guided by menus. I try to make it simple and intuitive.

I plan to update the mod to date in different languages. Also do not being English, if you find that the terms are not appropriate you can make me better proposals or send me your language file (STBL).

I hope this will help you in the pleasure of not having to type these cheats code.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 1:38 AM
this is great but wont allow me to download but it is a great sounding mod :D
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 2:20 AM
i am using your cheats but the wip cheats seems not working or maybe i do it wrong any change to explain how it works? (did as you mented have both script zipped package unzipped
Test Subject
Original Poster
#35 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 5:10 AM
The WIP (Work in Progress) cheats are informations. There isn't cheat code behind. I prepare this entries for the next update.

For "back to CAS" it is subtile. Maintain press to Shift and clic on the sims. You have an other bouton to go back to CAS.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 9:38 AM
Hi i can translate your mod to dutch but it would be my first time so I don't have a clue how to get those files
Test Subject
Original Poster
#37 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 9:55 AM
Hi, you can either send me the list of words to be translated by PM or by renaming these words in the STBL file from S4PE.3c (who starting 0x05xxxxxxxxxxxxxx for dutch)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#38 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 5:06 PM
This is great thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 9:38 PM
Anything that makes the game fun and easier. Thank You!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 1:46 AM
Is anyone else having compatibility problems with the new stuff/expansion packs?
Test Subject
#41 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 4:24 AM Last edited by Tiger3018 : 19th Aug 2015 at 6:01 AM.
Thanks for your updating!
There're NEW stbl files for zh-cn and zh-tw.

And why did I click on "Back to CAS" and it didn't jump to CAS?
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Cheater_Mod_V2_zh.rar (1.8 KB, 31 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 9:39 AM
A Russian language will be?
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 12:38 PM
Thank you for the update.

New russian translation.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Cheater_Mod_v2_STBL_RUS.rar (1.0 KB, 14 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 2:15 PM Last edited by hiroyukii : 19th Aug 2015 at 9:15 PM.
KuriXarya, Thanks. where to install the file?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#45 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 6:48 PM Last edited by Krys29 : 20th Aug 2015 at 7:39 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Tiger3018
And why did I click on "Back to CAS" and it didn't jump to CAS?

If so, the button is operational. As with the cheat code, you need to hold press Shift and click on the sims. You have an other button to go back into the CAS menu.
I work for above go directly to CAS. I think it will be a future update.

At all, thanks your support, and thanks to the translators
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 1:43 PM
Great mod! Works perfectly for me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 8:23 PM
I just downloaded V2 and because I had already thanked and Favoured you for V1 I wanted to Thank you here for V2 and to say you are a very helpful, compassionate and patient Modder and I give you much respect Thanks!!
Test Subject
#48 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 11:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Krys29
Hi everybody,

For those who have problems to run the mod, you must have two files to your mods directory: Cheater_Mod_v1_03.package and Cheater_Script_v1_01.zip.

Start the game and then go into the game options then others. tick the script mods. Apply changes. Quit and restart the game. Normally you should see the mod and the script in the window Mods at launch.

launch your game and try to click on the mailbox.

The startup of the mod is a little difficult but it must work properly

Çäðàâñòâóéòå ÿ âîîáùå íå ïîíèìàþ êàê çàñòàâèòü ðàáîòàòü script â ñâîåé ëèöåíçèîííîé èãðå. Âñå èíñòðóêöèè âûïîëíåíû, âñå îïöèè âêëþ÷åíû è íè÷åãî! Ïîìîãèòå! Ìîæåò â áëîêíîò êàêèå èçìåíåíèÿ? õîòÿ è ýòî òîæå äåëàëà...
Priority 500
PackedFile *.package
PackedFile *\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*\*\*.package
DirectoryFiles unpackedmod autoupdate
ìîæåò òóò íå âñ¸?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#49 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 10:04 AM
Hi everybody,

Just this post to tell you that version 3.00 is online. It seems that I detected a bug in the display of skills (with or without the mod).

It should be known that the competence to be able to put it to a level of 1 to open the window of skills. If another tab is selected, this competence disappears.

Do you have the same problem as me without using the mod but going through the chatbox? (CTRL + SHIFT + C)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 6:18 PM
I know now that the .package was not there before. Thanks for v. 3
Page 2 of 9