Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 4 Multiplayer Mod

by sims4multiplayer Posted 29th Jun 2019 at 6:31 PM - Updated 13th Apr 2024 at 4:31 PM by sims4multiplayer

221 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 156 Feedback Posts, 64 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 9
Test Subject
#51 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 10:28 AM
Hello! Could you please tell me where I should put 'server.exe' file, which folder ?
I copied the 'S4MP_release.ts4script' to Mods, but 'server.exe' is somewhere else. I lauched it, but when I entered 'mp.c true' in console in the game, nothing happened... I wonder what's causing the problem.
Thanks for your help
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#52 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by paulinajla
Hello! Could you please tell me where I should put 'server.exe' file, which folder ?
I copied the 'S4MP_release.ts4script' to Mods, but 'server.exe' is somewhere else. I lauched it, but when I entered 'mp.c true' in console in the game, nothing happened... I wonder what's causing the problem.
Thanks for your help

Server.exe can go anywhere on your computer, but don't put it in your mods folder. You can even launch it directly from winrar.
The problem might be that script mods or mods generally are not enabled in your game. You can check it in the game options.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 18th Jul 2019 at 7:44 PM
This script is almost perfect... If you can somehow just allow all mods + expansion pack and remove the whole saved data issue.. You got yourself a perfect mod.
Test Subject
#54 Old 18th Jul 2019 at 11:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jimmyle1015
This script is almost perfect... If you can somehow just allow all mods + expansion pack and remove the whole saved data issue.. You got yourself a perfect mod.

So my roommate and I both play together, we use the same origin account and we have all the packs and such plus an insane amount mods and CC. and it runs smoothly well it hiccups but its her system the hiccups. So what we have figured out is yes you can have CC and script mods in the game and it runs, you can have babies with no issues, if you want to travel you have to have the main person do it then save on the lot and share the new save but it works, also you can go into build mode well the person running the server can go into build and edit and it mostly works fine every once in a while the non server player will not see the changes made correctly, you can go into edit cas mode using MCCC and use it with out issues just be aware that the main prompt are going to populate on the server players screens so they have to select the options, this also happens with another Mod we use all prompt run thru the server players system.

All in all its been really fun to play around with and we are looking forward to further updates for it
Test Subject
#55 Old 20th Jul 2019 at 2:23 AM
Will you make the mod works on MAC ?
Test Subject
#56 Old 20th Jul 2019 at 7:56 PM
I have a question... I have get famous and strangerville however my friend does not. the page says it needs get famous and strangerville is it still playable
Test Subject
#57 Old 21st Jul 2019 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iloveseals
I have a question... I have get famous and strangerville however my friend does not. the page says it needs get famous and strangerville is it still playable

"Quote:
Originally Posted by Caetzrin
Hey, I have a question. it says that you need strangerville. my friend does not have this pack, so the mod will not work properly? Btw great work!

If your friend has the latest patches for the game, not having the actual expansion pack should not be an issue!"
Test Subject
#58 Old 23rd Jul 2019 at 10:25 PM
Would this work if I'm on windows and someone else is on Mac?
Test Subject
#59 Old 27th Jul 2019 at 6:59 AM
could i use it if i and my friend have different DLCs? can we chose the DLCs we both have and don‘t upload the others?
Test Subject
#60 Old 28th Jul 2019 at 8:43 AM
Is a pack requirement really necessary? I don't have Strangerville and don't really see why I would need it for a mod that only makes the game playable with others.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#61 Old 28th Jul 2019 at 8:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Trash_45678
Is a pack requirement really necessary? I don't have Strangerville and don't really see why I would need it for a mod that only makes the game playable with others.

It's only the patch which is a requirement, not the pack itself.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 31st Jul 2019 at 6:16 PM
I'm on windows and my friend is on mac, we both have strangerville expansion packs and the island living, but his version of the game newer that mine, i did everything as the instruction says everything seems to work, on my pc in sims it shows that everything successfully connected after typing mp.c, on mac also shows connected to my server but when i try to play, it's still not the same game going, just as single player.. How can I solve this problem?
Test Subject
#63 Old 6th Aug 2019 at 8:43 PM
When it will be possible to move together to other locations without hovering game?
Test Subject
#64 Old 8th Aug 2019 at 12:11 AM
I got an error "Failure: 'sims4multiplayer/debug/debug_commands' (sims4multiplayer.debug.debug_commands) (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'pydevd')" not sure what happened? It was causing 'Script call failed' errors all around.
Test Subject
#65 Old 8th Aug 2019 at 7:27 PM
Thanks for your work !

Need an update to play with version 1.54.120.1020 !
Actually, when i play with my girlfirend, because of the new version of the game, it's impossible for her to do anything in multiplayer mode.

Thanks a lot, waiting for the new version !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#66 Old 9th Aug 2019 at 3:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Azpartam
Thanks for your work !

Need an update to play with version 1.54.120.1020 !
Actually, when i play with my girlfirend, because of the new version of the game, it's impossible for her to do anything in multiplayer mode.

Thanks a lot, waiting for the new version !

A new version (0.2.1) addressing these issues has just been released!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#67 Old 12th Aug 2019 at 6:59 PM
So I was reading the comments and I wanna make sure I got this right say my friend and I are gonna try out this mod. He doesn't have the sims so I let him use my origin account even though I will be using the account as well, can we still play together even though we will be using the same origin account? Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#68 Old 12th Aug 2019 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsPixelPalace
So I was reading the comments and I wanna make sure I got this right say my friend and I are gonna try out this mod. He doesn't have the sims so I let him use my origin account even though I will be using the account as well, can we still play together even though we will be using the same origin account? Thanks!

Sure, but one of you should be in offline mode on Origin
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 14th Aug 2019 at 4:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sims4multiplayer
Sure, but one of you should be in offline mode on Origin

wow awesome! thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 2:28 AM Last edited by Maria1993 : 24th Aug 2019 at 6:30 AM.
when starting fatal error 11004
Test Subject
#71 Old 8th Sep 2019 at 6:16 PM
The one who connects to the host, can not interact with anything.

Help me, pls :c
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 13th Sep 2019 at 11:26 PM
Haven't tried it yet but I'm very excited to do so. Thank you so much for making such a cool thing possible!
Test Subject
#73 Old 15th Sep 2019 at 9:09 PM
But this mod is not online, it is to play locally with a friend who is with you at that time with another PC. Please release the code of the mod and that professionals are in charge, thanks.
Test Subject
#74 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 6:18 PM
I'm excited to use this but can I use this mod to play with friends in other towns or farther?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#75 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 11:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by furia_nocturna4
But this mod is not online, it is to play locally with a friend who is with you at that time with another PC. Please release the code of the mod and that professionals are in charge, thanks.

There is already an online version available of the mod
Page 3 of 9