Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 4 Multiplayer Mod

by sims4multiplayer Posted 29th Jun 2019 at 6:31 PM - Updated 13th Apr 2024 at 4:31 PM by sims4multiplayer

221 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 156 Feedback Posts, 64 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 9
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#126 Old 5th Mar 2021 at 6:30 PM
May the program rest in peace. Thanks but no thanks. We don't want deadly computer viruses on our computers. It's not legit. It's not made by MAXIS or Origin. Installing that program WILL put your computer at risk of a deadly computer virus.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#127 Old 5th Mar 2021 at 6:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jazzkitty
May the program rest in peace. Thanks but no thanks. We don't want deadly computer viruses on our computers. It's not legit. It's not made by MAXIS or Origin. Installing that program WILL put your computer at risk of a deadly computer virus.

Please see this VirusTotal link if you're in doubt before stating false facts: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...91397/detection

S4MP is played (and hopefully enjoyed) by over 200k players worldwide, feel free to join our Discord and ask others if you think the mod contains virus.
Lab Assistant
#128 Old 5th Mar 2021 at 9:58 PM

Quit your trolling.

1. You technically don't even install anything, you simply download the launcher and run it.
2. All SmartScreen did was warn you that it didn't recognize the program. This is typical for a program actively being developed. I've had S4MP on multiple computers for months at this point and I can guarantee that it is safe and legit.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#129 Old 6th Mar 2021 at 2:50 PM
Thank you so much for making this mod! I cannot wait to see its future! Please never give up on this amazing mod <3
Test Subject
#130 Old 7th Mar 2021 at 12:50 AM
not sure if this question been asked before, but are you able to use other mods with both users have the same mods on their pcs?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#131 Old 7th Mar 2021 at 9:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VRHoPeRs
not sure if this question been asked before, but are you able to use other mods with both users have the same mods on their pcs?

There might be issues with some mods, but most of them should work fine if both of you have them!
Test Subject
#132 Old 20th Mar 2021 at 1:31 PM
s4mp download links are not working
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#133 Old 21st Mar 2021 at 10:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by robzin
s4mp download links are not working

I've just re-checked and they were working for me, maybe it was just a temporary outage or something with your internet connection?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#134 Old 23rd Mar 2021 at 8:43 PM
Hi! I have a problem. The client can't interact and move around, only the host. Did i missed something? Or is it a common problem? Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#135 Old 24th Mar 2021 at 4:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Stickey
Hi! I have a problem. The client can't interact and move around, only the host. Did i missed something? Or is it a common problem? Thanks!

Sounds like you are using an outdated version of the game, please check the requirements!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#136 Old 25th Mar 2021 at 6:45 AM
I would love to download this mod, but my internet connection is always lagging. Thanks for taking your time and effort in creating this awesome mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#137 Old 27th Mar 2021 at 2:14 AM
Hello, this is just a question that has nothing to do with errors, I just want to know if the developers of the mod believe that at some point the mod allows living in different lots and being in different domestic units, so the game allows this someday it will be possible, sorry if I had mistakes with grammar since English is not my native language
Test Subject
#138 Old 30th Mar 2021 at 6:12 AM

It does that but its not always true. Also, that is the point of mods. So that its the stuff that real sims 4 will never do.
Pls stop.
I have done a lot of stuff and antivirus is not always right, its just a warning so that you don't come running to them when they told you it might happen anyway.
Test Subject
#139 Old 30th Mar 2021 at 6:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sims4multiplayer
I've just re-checked and they were working for me, maybe it was just a temporary outage or something with your internet connection?

If its not internet, which is likely to not be the case, maybe try clicking it again bc sometimes it does not register your clicks?
If that does not work refresh or try again later.
If it already worked for you other people, pls take my suggestions and thats the point of this reply. Thanks.
Test Subject
#140 Old 30th Mar 2021 at 6:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tyjokr
Quit your trolling.

1. You technically don't even install anything, you simply download the launcher and run it.
2. All SmartScreen did was warn you that it didn't recognize the program. This is typical for a program actively being developed. I've had S4MP on multiple computers for months at this point and I can guarantee that it is safe and legit.

They don't know, so its not trolling.
Just sayin'.
Lab Assistant
#141 Old 11th Apr 2021 at 1:32 AM
after a while of playing the time gets out of sync
#142 Old 19th Apr 2021 at 4:29 AM
Default Mod:i will not tell because they will get attacked
i will tell you there is kinda a multiplayer mod before you
Test Subject
#143 Old 26th Apr 2021 at 7:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iprobusegmodbutusesims4
i will tell you there is kinda a multiplayer mod before you

Im on 1.68 still I refuse to update already got all my mods and stuff working well enough, I dont feel like redoing all of it.
I play offline on origin so it never updates, so my question is which mod are you talking about and which one would be better for me to use for my version or would I absolutely have to update to use the other mod you spoke of.
(Im downloading this one now to test it out for us, so if it doesnt work for some reason I'd appreciate it if you could link me with the other one you know of if it works)
Test Subject
#144 Old 27th Apr 2021 at 10:11 PM
what happens if the person you would like to play with does not have the same packs as you? Will it cause it to not be played?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#145 Old 5th May 2021 at 7:31 PM
nice mod
Test Subject
#146 Old 31st May 2021 at 1:39 AM
Compatible?
Hello! Is the latest version compatible with the newest update involving the likes and dislikes?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#147 Old 1st Jun 2021 at 4:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BrokenPencil514
Hello! Is the latest version compatible with the newest update involving the likes and dislikes?

Hi there, yes, S4MP supports the latest game version!
Test Subject
#148 Old 14th Jun 2021 at 1:16 AM
Hi! My S/O and I would love to download this so we can play together, but I can't seem to get it to work. I believe I have done everything correctly, but when I press the "Host" button and load my game, it doesn't work. Anything I should do or check is done correctly prior to removal? Thank you in advance!
*Edit* I feel I should add I am on a laptop and he is on desktop
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#149 Old 18th Jun 2021 at 12:29 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#150 Old 18th Jun 2021 at 11:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hxll_Crxwlxr
Hi! My S/O and I would love to download this so we can play together, but I can't seem to get it to work. I believe I have done everything correctly, but when I press the "Host" button and load my game, it doesn't work. Anything I should do or check is done correctly prior to removal? Thank you in advance!
*Edit* I feel I should add I am on a laptop and he is on desktop

Feel free to join our Discord community to get further assistance regarding this issue!
Page 6 of 9