Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2021 at 9:03 PM
Default No More "Hat of Shame"
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew about a mod or something to stop the "hat of shame" emotion that interferes with gameplay when my Sims wear the sombrero. To be honest, I dislike this feature greatly since I want my Mexican Sims to be able to wear their sombreros without the need of feeling shameful about it and hiding under their covers. I think this feauture is ridiculous and unwanted and not needed. I've looked around a bit for a mod to stop it from happening, but either one doesn't seem to exist or I didn't look in the right locations. If anyone knows about this, please feel free to let me know. It would be appreciated. I hope I'm posting this question in the right location here, and forgive me if I haven't.

Thank you,

Domino

Quote:
Applaud the power of creativity...for without it the world is lost.

- Domino
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Apr 2021 at 11:15 PM
I disabled the buff for you, you should no longer see it, and it should no longer effect anything other than how your sim looks
sending you the link via DM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Apr 2021 at 5:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
I disabled the buff for you, you should no longer see it, and it should no longer effect anything other than how your sim looks

Thank you kindly for you help! I'll give this a try and let you know how it works for me.

Quote:

- Domino
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Apr 2021 at 6:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren

Hey, I replied to your DM about the mod! Thank you for this, it works very well!

Quote:

- Domino