Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2021 at 6:07 PM
Default Making an Immediate Interaction Produce an Existing In-Game Loot?
I'm currently trying to fix issues within my Eating Disorder Pack mod, one of which is getting the self-interaction Water Fast to work. It's supposed to make it so that sims with Anorexia and Bulimia can fast whenever it's selected, whether it's a holiday with that as a tradition or not. But no amount of finagling is getting the dang thing to behave. It's currently at the point where it's showing up at least, albeit without a name, and clicking on it does nothing except add an extra icon to a Sim's taskbar.

Anyone have any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong? Is it that it's a holiday tradition, so it doesn't know how to act outside of that context; or is it impossible to make Immediate Interactions give anything but brand-new outcomes in the first place? Or is there something in the ts4script file I'm overlooking?

The most recent editions of the mod files are enclosed for any experts to tinker around. Hope it gives you enough to work with!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Dale_Eating_Disorders_Pack.rar (105.7 KB, 3 downloads)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th May 2021 at 1:51 AM
stick the action under <L n="loot_list"> which is under outcome, or alternatively make a loot for the basic extra,

<L n="basic_extras">
<V t="loot">
<U n="loot">
<L n="loot_list">
<T>your loot goes here</T>
</L>
</U>
</V>
</L>
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th May 2021 at 11:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WildWitch
stick the action under <L n="loot_list"> which is under outcome, or alternatively make a loot for the basic extra,

<L n="basic_extras">
<V t="loot">
<U n="loot">
<L n="loot_list">
<T>your loot goes here</T>
</L>
</U>
</V>
</L>

I tried every variation of what I thought you meant by that, but nothing doing. I have a feeling this is a PEBKAC error on my end; can you please explain it to me like I'm six?