Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jun 2021 at 8:59 PM
Default WCIF a child-only household mod?
Hi! I'm looking for a mod that disables the teen-elder household requirement when using CAS. I'm wanting to try a challenge where I play as a lone child, and I already have a mod that prevents the game from ending when there are no adults left in the household, but the inability to use CAS without running into the teen-elder requirement is preventing me from going forward with the challenge.
Does such a mod exist? And if so, where could I find it?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Jun 2021 at 1:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChitinBirds
Hi! I'm looking for a mod that disables the teen-elder household requirement when using CAS. I'm wanting to try a challenge where I play as a lone child, and I already have a mod that prevents the game from ending when there are no adults left in the household, but the inability to use CAS without running into the teen-elder requirement is preventing me from going forward with the challenge.
Does such a mod exist? And if so, where could I find it?

I don't know of any mods like that (and I've been searching for my own challenge) but what I did was creating a vampire sim in the child's household and putting them perpetually on Vampire Hibernation in a coffin. They don't wake up from that unless you manually make them and their needs don't go down, so you're essentially playing with only the child.