Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 12:44 PM
Default WCIF a mod for setting outfits for older life stages ahead of time?
Is there any way to set an outfit for e.g a child sim for the time they'll turn into a teenager? I have the whole world filled with my custom sims, but I can't bring myself to let them age. I spent so much time on creating their outfits, so my heart breaks when they age up and go around wearing a silly hat, sports leggings and that blighted eye ring.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 4:57 PM
I don't think there's a mod for that.

I actually like to makeover sims, so I makeover all of my sims friends as they are kids, and then again when they age up to teenagers..
maybe you can take it as a challenge instead of an annoyance?

and if you can't be bothered going into CAS with every single one of them, you can always just randomize their outfits with MCCC so they're at least not as hideous..
(using MC Dresser > Randomize Part).

you can also grab Bienchen's Less Random Hats And Accessories that can help for the cause..
lessrandomhatsandaccessories here : https://deichschafblog.de/bienchen/...ds-outfit-mods/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 9:43 PM
These are very good tips, thank you!